Sour D Run With Alien OG DWC In Flower

Sorry Jack but i'm a bit confused. Didn't you just trash your beautiful grow on Friday because the cops were close? And on Monday you already have an RDWC set up? You got over that scare pretty damn fast!

I'm sure it's gonna be killer in there...I hardly ever see a bad DWC grow :thumb:
Ducking and diving, bobbing and weaving. I swear one day Im just gonna build a underground bunker in the middle of nowhere so no fucker can find me let alone the popo lol

Ducking and diving, bobbing and weaving. I swear one day Im just gonna build a underground bunker in the middle of nowhere so no fucker can find me let alone the popo lol
Im with u on that one

Thanks my brtha i try to keep up with yall lol try roost beans witch one u got there really good n strong sttains

I believe its the rooster blueberry mix he said he forgot to lable it lol but eitherway ive seen some great plants come from his beans lol once i get into my new grow area ill b able to pump up my bean count lol but for now they r sitting in my reserve pile. But yea hows it been going brotha i got some catchn up 2do

Dam 3 gal freaking killer imagine u put them in 5gal omg to the roof lol of ur house lol

Omg lmao i know i have a 15 gal in my house right now and im like what the hell do i do now i vegged her for about 4 ana half months now n i will have get creative to make a flower area for her to flower out in but i was even considering flowering her outside but she is a fukn tree already so i cant hide her anywhere plus once she stretches lmao i think i mite have over done this one but hey if i dont push my limits every now and then how will i advance haha but yea man hope the gardens doing good

Omg lmao i know i have a 15 gal in my house right now and im like what the hell do i do now i vegged her for about 4 ana half months now n i will have get creative to make a flower area for her to flower out in but i was even considering flowering her outside but she is a fukn tree already so i cant hide her anywhere plus once she stretches lmao i think i mite have over done this one but hey if i dont push my limits every now and then how will i advance haha but yea man hope the gardens doing good
Had to cut her down got a new thread ck me out doin autos n i n need u brotha

Had to cut her down got a new thread ck me out doin autos n i n need u brotha

Oh shit we got another auto runner in the mix lmao ok whats ur new threads title ill going find it or put it in ur sig. But yea man i had a question what did u use to seal ur rdwc hose areas on each bucket?

Oh shit we got another auto runner in the mix lmao ok whats ur new threads title ill going find it or put it in ur sig. But yea man i had a question what did u use to seal ur rdwc hose areas on each bucket?
Uniseals only at hydro store or online my brotha n my other journal is Jack's land of the autos from nuckhead i just made 2 rdwc go check em out

Go babies go lol congrats on the new seedlingsmaking it bro
Thanks bro was def a lik challeging but minimal care lol but if will b a ride for shure

Back
Top Bottom