Sour D Run With Alien OG DWC In Flower

Doin well did some lst n some supercrop time for things to really blow up

Nice garden jack :goodjob:
Thanks brotha alot of dam work but hey it pays off well at the end only thing I hate is pulling these girls out to water them daily ugh lol but thanks for stopping bye

Witch one u did first lol how u germ them

Jus soak in a cup of water then when splits an pops a tap root into a rockwool cube an into some clay pebbles in the dwc bucket. But my first bean burned up an didnt take so now doing another 1 do u suggest maybe I start this 1 directly into the rockwool an into the bucket instead of germing ina cup of water n paper towel method first?

Trying to keep them low

Lmao good luck with the tangy cause that was the strain I kept getting massive plants from. It's my auto I would run when ever I wanted a super auto an if it's the tangy that has pineapple Express crossed with it that 1 was also a giant of a strain lmao so either way I'm guessing its guna be a beast lol.

Yeah just pop it in stragt in

Ok bro getting another dwc bucket setup right now then into a rockwool cube she goes. I jus finishing up feeding my dyna gro girls quick after I uppoted a few of them into bigger pots. I'm taking a break quick checking posts but then I'll finish up. Lol I'm lazy rite now i been training an uppoting and changing out my res for my other dwc buckets now gotta go do my dyna gro flower tent lol man the work never ends ehh grower problems huh lol.

Doin well did some lst n some supercrop time for things to really blow up

Dam bro that is guna be a beast of a harvest when all that gets ready dam it's like a jungle in there lol.

Lmao good luck with the tangy cause that was the strain I kept getting massive plants from. It's my auto I would run when ever I wanted a super auto an if it's the tangy that has pineapple Express crossed with it that 1 was also a giant of a strain lmao so either way I'm guessing its guna be a beast lol.
O yeah my bother I like big bitches lol hahahahha

Ok bro getting another dwc bucket setup right now then into a rockwool cube she goes. I jus finishing up feeding my dyna gro girls quick after I uppoted a few of them into bigger pots. I'm taking a break quick checking posts but then I'll finish up. Lol I'm lazy rite now i been training an uppoting and changing out my res for my other dwc buckets now gotta go do my dyna gro flower tent lol man the work never ends ehh grower problems huh lol.
Fuck no never ends lol always have to do something in the garden even wen u don't want to yeah I did some lst I didn't top none of my girls to c the difference they look like if I topped a few times

Looking good as usual Jack, hope all is well brother!!
Thanks my brotha really appreciate at the kind works make me feel I'm def doin thing right lol thanks for all yalls input n what not this site was the one who made me the grower I am today n it's sucks at times cuz I feel the site don't get the credit they deserve I feel alot of ppl come here wen there in distress get adivise n poof but this site is really a Jule knowledge!!!!

Back
Top Bottom