Sour D Run With Alien OG DWC In Flower

O yeah works really well my brotha
IMG_20181228_202428.jpg
IMG_20181228_202415.jpg

How did that zskittles smoke that strain is on my to-do list
Honestly, its pretty bland actually. It just smells and tastes like regular pot. No fruity flavor or smell. The buds are the best defined that ive ever seen. Not super huge, but dense as fuck. If i remember right this plant did 5 ozs...

Dam kind of turn off no fruity taste n if I can remember it was grown led right but looks f killer doe lol here one my jars of my grape ape she def a frosty sticky plant I just grabbed a jar not my best top buds but OMG still great smoke I'm goin to make oil

Dam kind of turn off no fruity taste n if I can remember it was grown led right but looks f killer doe lol here one my jars of my grape ape she def a frosty sticky plant I just grabbed a jar not my best top buds but OMG still great smoke I'm goin to make oil

I was disappointed with the last of fruitiness. I grew another strain called Pink Candy, at the same time, that was all about fruit flavor and smell. Its my favorite strain of all time. Buds werent huge, but even the little buds down the stem were rock hard and very stoney. It smelled like guava juice while growing and now makes the best joints with a fruity taste from start to roach. It was a clone given to me by a friend. He got it from some dude on Craigslist, now no one can find it. Great trichomes, buds are dense and dry very hard. Finger licken good

Dam guava mhmmm reminds me wen I was child I will die over that strain fuck cl we need to find that dude lol

If you do find it... grow it. I have been saving it because i only have a couple ounces left. Its funny how the name doesnt really have anything to do with the out come, DNA Genetics' Lemon Skunk doesnt smell or taste like Lemons or Skunk. I grew it three times. One smelled and tasted like strawberries. Zkittles isnt fruity. What the heck!?

I was disappointed with the last of fruitiness. I grew another strain called Pink Candy, at the same time, that was all about fruit flavor and smell. Its my favorite strain of all time. Buds werent huge, but even the little buds down the stem were rock hard and very stoney. It smelled like guava juice while growing and now makes the best joints with a fruity taste from start to roach. It was a clone given to me by a friend. He got it from some dude on Craigslist, now no one can find it. Great trichomes, buds are dense and dry very hard. Finger licken good

Lol do u happen to be in the madison wisconsin area cause my guy jus came threw with some fire an it was pink candy and some zskittles an I never seen these strains b4 an now I see u guys talkn about it lol jus funny had me thinkn prolly the gelato an the purple punch oil dripped on a bowl of bluecheese topped with some red poison and c4 kief an dam 2 hits off the bowl an has me nodding out lol.

That does sound like a perfect strain

The only negative which wasnt a big deal while growing other plants was the stems were very thin and didnt support a lot of weight. I had to use yoyos and leaned the plant on my Tut plants for support. If it were by itself with no yoyos it would be flat like a houseplant. Not a big deal, but it makes things kinda fragile

Lol do u happen to be in the madison wisconsin area cause my guy jus came threw with some fire an it was pink candy and some zskittles an I never seen these strains b4 an now I see u guys talkn about it lol jus funny had me thinkn prolly the gelato an the purple punch oil dripped on a bowl of bluecheese topped with some red poison and c4 kief an dam 2 hits off the bowl an has me nodding out lol.

Nope, im in Southern California. If you have access to Pink Candy i highly recommend it. Zkittles isnt such a big deal. But like i was saying i think Pink Candy is my all time favorite. When i show it off i dont have people stick their nose in the jar i open it and set it on the table and just have them wait a second till the sweet smell fills the room. Its the goods

Nope, im in Southern California. If you have access to Pink Candy i highly recommend it. Zkittles isnt such a big deal. But like i was saying i think Pink Candy is my all time favorite. When i show it off i dont have people stick their nose in the jar i open it and set it on the table and just have them wait a second till the sweet smell fills the room. Its the goods

Lmao yea I know what u mean bout the pink candy my guy only had a few grams with him but he gave me a bud of it and oh my dam lol. I jus opend the bag an my whole house reeked of it for like 20 min lol an we didnt even smoke it yet haha. But yea I'm glad I got the pink candy versus the zskittles then even tho the zskittles looked pretty dank.

Lmao yea I know what u mean bout the pink candy my guy only had a few grams with him but he gave me a bud of it and oh my dam lol. I jus opend the bag an my whole house reeked of it for like 20 min lol an we didnt even smoke it yet haha. But yea I'm glad I got the pink candy versus the zskittles then even tho the zskittles looked pretty dank.

Theres another side to this... maybe the Zkittles i grew just didnt have the phenos required to give a fruity smell/taste profile. Maybe it usually does smell and tastes great, and i grew one with another profile. Again the bud confirmation was amazing. Mix that with something that actually tastes a little like Skittles and it would be a big winner... who knows

C4 came up goin to give tangy a few more days I'm digging to c what's going on. On lol no worried didn't take I'll just pop another c4 she looks like she was just born @Blazinjones strain
IMG_20181229_155036.jpg

Well guys it's goin to be 2019 it's been a great growing year fixing to hyt 100 pages on here alot of my 1st go at this alot of great info here are my autos looking healthier tick lol

Back
Top Bottom