Sour Diesel SOG

Well sir thats one mighty fine grow you got there!
sorry I didnt stop by earlier:(
anyway will hang and watch how those pretty ladies blossoum:cheer:

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the comments. The outside ladies are starting to get me really excited. The indoor to me could be better but time will tell. I just transplanted the next grow into 12 liter pots and I'm going t veg them for awhile. I want to fill the tent with the 3 girls. Again thanks for stopping.

A man with a plan,gotta like that.:peace:

Like everything in this life we all have a plan. Making the plan work is another thing. Oh ya I plan on my grows to be really big and then!! All this being said, we all try our best and and we do our best with what we have. the plan is to get the Durban Poison to produce mass quantities of bud and I'm going to give it my all. OK enough of the BS. Thanks for stopping by

I have a question. On the big potted lady outside her fan leaves around the buds have turned purple. Being an unknown I don't know if this is something that happens with this strain or if this a nute thing. Any help would be appreciated.

I went out and took a couple of pictures of the purple leaves.
002_renamed_24400.jpg
001_renamed_16033.jpg

have the temps been dropping down at night?
I think that if drops below 55 they start to change colors like maple leaves in the fall
if a purple stain is grown it wont change color unless it gets cool!

have the temps been dropping down at night?
I think that if drops below 55 they start to change colors like maple leaves in the fall
if a purple stain is grown it wont change color unless it gets cool!

Yup it's getting down in the 40s at night with the highs in the day around 70. I was hoping it was something like this. I didn't want it to be a nute deficiency. :thanks:

Yup it's getting down in the 40s at night with the highs in the day around 70. I was hoping it was something like this. I didn't want it to be a nute deficiency. :thanks:

becarefull they or most Mj does not do well below 50 so I have read. you may keep an eye out and throw a sheet or some other cloth over them at night some kind of tent. just to retain some surface temp near or above 50:)

beemerbill;
My first grow had 2 big girls. One was purple from infancy and the other one was golden. Both from the same bag seed, looked the same, tasted the same, evreything was the same except for the color. You go figure - I can`t. These were indoors all the time. Take care of those beautiful girls cause they`re going to reward you very soon.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Thanks for the heads up fish cake. She is in the greenhouse so maybe I will start shutting the top vent and door at night. But sure as hell I will forget to open them and it will get up to 80 that day. None of the other ones are doing this. The one that is planted outside I have a cover over it now but it is open on 2 sides and she is looking great. I will keep a close eye on them.

beemerbill;
My first grow had 2 big girls. One was purple from infancy and the other one was golden. Both from the same bag seed, looked the same, tasted the same, evreything was the same except for the color. You go figure - I can`t. These were indoors all the time. Take care of those beautiful girls cause they`re going to reward you very soon.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

YR thanks for the example. Hopefully this is just a trait of the plant and the buds will get really big and the party will start. :party: Well may be it already has a little.

Transplanted th babies the other day into 12 liter pots and today i started training the sativa. Durban Poison I'm going to veg these for awhile to get some size to them. I one indica, Querkle, I'm going to let grow. First two are the sativa
005882.jpg
006749.jpg
007714.jpg

Have to keep the giving going, + reps for both of you, just cuz you guys are good shit......+ reps for everyboddddy

Cheers GRO:)
Nice of ya bro! I havent bin past your journal for a few days, will have to stop in mate:)
Hoping youve got some nice girls there..
Take it easy and happy toking!! Chat Soon Smokemup;)

I went out and took a couple of pictures of the purple leaves.
002_renamed_24400.jpg
001_renamed_16033.jpg

Is this a purp cross strain?? Ive read something can make the leaves purple.. Think it was a defic. or toxictiy?? Im probably wrong and hope it something thats natural! Looks cool tho!!
Take it easy mate, Smokem..

The 2nd,4th and 5th pics look like my Cindy!! Sure you havent been in my cupboard?? Lol..
Ahh its cool to see similar bud structures forming as it re assures me my girls doin ok.. But i may need to flush Cindy, or back off on the nutes and just give her a slight Copper Sulphate hit, Calcium, and Some light Nitrosol, instead of a high dosage of P&K and some N,P,K low dosage, As she s showing some slight Rust on some sugar leaves, or Copper Def. symptoms, but i may also have a lock out happening so maybe the flush should be done?
Anyways, take it easy and keep up the good work!! Smokemup..

I love bondage:)
your girls are HOT

Smokemup I have no clue what the strain is and I have been searching to see if it's a deficiency or toxicity. Haven't found anything as of yet so I'm hoping it is just a trait of the strain and it does look cool.
I haven't been in your cupboard but i have looked at Cindy and our buds do look a little bit alike. What a fun time it is at this point in the grow. Both exciting and hair pulling trying to make sure a person is doing it right. Thanks for stopping by

Smokemup I have no clue what the strain is and I have been searching to see if it's a deficiency or toxicity. Haven't found anything as of yet so I'm hoping it is just a trait of the strain and it does look cool.
I haven't been in your cupboard but i have looked at Cindy and our buds do look a little bit alike. What a fun time it is at this point in the grow. Both exciting and hair pulling trying to make sure a person is doing it right. Thanks for stopping by

I'am still leaning twoards the cool weather. I too have been trying to find why and thats all I can come up with.
:idea:
I will ask Jandre he knows everything. almost

I'am still leaning twoards the cool weather. I too have been trying to find why and thats all I can come up with.
:idea:
I will ask Jandre he knows everything. almost

That would be really cool of you fish cake. I closed the greenhouse up last night because it was clear and it got a little chilly out. Should help a little.

Back
Top Bottom