South African Strains

My man stay away from the beast lol he ain't your friend .. everrrrrr.. lmao.. I think what they mean by hydro is under lights.. but yeah I don't recommend visiting the blues for updates lol.. I recommend you get some bag seed and do a few test runs and learn the ropes before you invest in buying any seed. Find a good soil mix online.. bang em under lights and run with it.

will run basil for a grow run see it mimics weed on soil ph/additives etc then recheck with the fuzz and go with the wikipedia states 1 outdoor plant .obivously will not mention where i stay .Busy with getting my kelp and river caught barbel ready for my grow .Also waiting for seeds from durban stealth style .Have 2 big compost heaps going veg fruit cut lawn horse manure earthworms inside /if its sounds risky will take a trip with my trailer compost and all hour or so out of cape town and become a gorilla grower /bit of money for petrol no money for huge indoor setups

My brother leave the pigs completely out of you mind and Wikipedia won't help you much in court. Keep yor head down your mouth shut, don't waste your time with basil unless it's next to some fat buds. Basil won't help you learn to grow .. read as much as possible and just do it. Put a few down and be lucky for a female and work it from there. Forums are here with a massive amount in info.. any question you can think of has probably been answered on this form. . The search button is your best friend

ok got it will take a country trip closer to spring have lot of tenants staying by me who have a lot of visitors at times /winters a bit out of cape town can be viscious frost torrential downpours flooding etc/3 bed house with seperate entrance flatlet .I can see even with outdoor scrog method hard to hide tall sativas in a small backyard area till early spring will put in seriuos reading and composting .

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Jirre fok why didn't you say you got the info from wikipedia, like hearing it from the horse's mouth. Don't be a fool, you are gonna trust your freedom and life on what they say for wikipedia? Are you then jas laaitjie.

Sun Valley I agree bru, don't tell any of the boere they will make your life so much more difficult. There is alot of things going on currently and they haven't legalized dick yet, these next year or two they are going to basically rape anybody with weed close by, imo I think they will make your life difficult for sure

will run basil for a grow run see it mimics weed on soil ph/additives etc then recheck with the fuzz and go with the wikipedia states 1 outdoor plant .obivously will not mention where i stay .Busy with getting my kelp and river caught barbel ready for my grow .Also waiting for seeds from durban stealth style .Have 2 big compost heaps going veg fruit cut lawn horse manure earthworms inside /if its sounds risky will take a trip with my trailer compost and all hour or so out of cape town and become a gorilla grower /bit of money for petrol no money for huge indoor setups

Tomatoes and peppers bro! You'll get all the bugs and diseases as you might on Canna and they have very similar needs too. And they kak hard to keep alive in hydro or soil if you're new to growing. I cut my self on tomatoes first, had to go to the local nursery and bug them for answers as to all the problems I was having with powdery mildew, spider mites and all those other little f*ckers. I learnt a sh1t load and didn't care to just rip out a bad tomato bush and start over. But love your plants! Get up close and personal with them, smell them, smell the soil, taste the water you give to them, lay in the sun next to them and the more time you spend with them the more you will learn and love.

But guaranteed you will get so much more out of just growing some weed and starting a journal lol. The amount of knowledge guys impart on this site is astounding! I say this but have yet to start my own journal.

And read, read, read! I bought 3 books before I started growing, ok I'm slightly obsessed as my fiancé will tell you. But one was Jorge Cervantes - Marijuana horticulture grow bible. Ed Rosenthal - beyond buds and the last was a medicinal book which had been lent out so many times I've lost track who actually has it now .

Love, peace and chicken grease!

Here's a little update for my lone Malawi Gold. She got lucky her room mates grew fast enough for her to get plenty of light. Around 112 days now. The light will be going up in another day or 2 and she will get more light to finish. She is getting there though. Pumping out tons of tiny little trichomes. Not sure how much longer it will take to finish. Doesn't matter now though so I'm just going to wait and see. I really can't wait to see her when she is done. I have smoked some brown smash weed Durban Poison but have never tried the Malawi. This could be monumental though. I would love to have 10 of these.
grow_2-2_002.JPG

Giving her roommates incentive
grow_2-2_004.JPG

Bulking up now. It has switched to over drive
grow_2-2_007.JPG

Tiny little trichomes

Too bad your in SA I have ton of time and room to grow some strains out for you!!! Your genetics are amazing and some of the corpses you made sound so nice makes my mouth water lol!! Great job and keep hunting you will find what your looking for!!!!! Live-Love-Learn

My girl in flower. From a bag of seed. Unknown in SA. Anyone know what strain it could be? Smells extremely fruity and citrus.

420-magazine-mobile1073324668.jpg
420-magazine-mobile628299538.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2035947048.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1974963861.jpg

Will never know the strain unless you knew what you were smoking on and what made the seed. If it smells good be happy and take care with the cure. Also be careful using a roof to grow on. I was caught as wee lad at 16 by the bird .. besides that keep growing

Ahoy ouens! I'm also from cape town and just started growing...It's almost as fun as smoking lol anyway good advice on lights to use and where to find them?

Ahoy ouens! I'm also from cape town and just started growing...It's almost as fun as smoking lol . anyway good advice on lights to use and where to find them?

I would try an electrical wholesaler and ask for a complete 1000w hps/metal halide bulkhead. They are normally a plastic enclosure with a glass front. You can drill holes in the side for adding vent pipes to remove the heat from your grow room too. Heat and electricity usage is a big problem with such lamps. Ventilation is key and being in SA I would suggest an air con unit to help with heat.

Happy harvest .. hope everyone's doing good and the weather is being kind .. few pics of this year's rewards
20170415_080801.jpg

20170415_081652.jpg

20170415_082332.jpg

20170416_134421.jpg

This last one coming down today

20170415_114502.jpg

Damn why are all mine so late this year. My outdoor Jack hasn't even started getting cloudy. The Malawi is now cloudy and it seems the Swazi has a very few amber but long new pistols so it looks like another month at least.

Back
Top Bottom