Space heater

JOINTER65

Hi all,
My plants are 1wk into flowering. I am having to use a space heater to help keep them warm at night. Light is on during the day. Should have done it just the opposite so the plants would have heat at night, but I didn’t.
Will the orange glow from the heater make them think they are still in the veg stage. They are in a 4x4 grow tent with door unzipped half way with heater sitting just outside the tent.

2-4x4 tent
3gal fiber pots
FFOF medium
315 cmh
Solar extreme 500 led

If you want you can definitely flip the light schedule around so the light is on at night, if that helps. It won’t bother the plants.

Yes I would definitely worry about the orange light. I’m assuming you mean the orange glow from hot wires as opposed to just an indicator button, which could be covered up. If you can get a oil filled heater it will be a lot safer and it won’t have the orange glow.

if you see those leaves reaching towards the orange glow definitely then id switch it also

If you want you can definitely flip the light schedule around so the light is on at night, if that helps. It won’t bother the plants.

Yes I would definitely worry about the orange light. I’m assuming you mean the orange glow from hot wires as opposed to just an indicator button, which could be covered up. If you can get a oil filled heater it will be a lot safer and it won’t have the orange glow.
That's exactly right and something people seem to think will cause disaster, but I've reversed the schedule of plants a couple times before and they never missed a beat. X10 on the oil filled rad!

Hello , i will give you a rad heater for free , see what happens when you knock it over against the side of your tent and it burns a hole through on the side of the tent , just change the lighting time your plants wont skip a beat .

Back
Top Bottom