Sparks Pops Beans Indoors, In Soil, Under Boards: 'Bout Time!

So here we go again folks! Following pics were taken on day 5 of 12/12 (June 2nd, 2019). I tightened down their ties and spread them out a little after i took these pic's. Also took a couple of cuttings from each, threw them into some root riot plugs, and put them under a dome.

SMH. I somehow mixed up some the pics from a few days ago (at day 5) with some of the pics that were uploaded today (day 8).
But they should be tagged at the bottom of each pic with details.

Well dam they all lookn good man. I was lucky enough to be gifted a clone from a friend of some mandarin cookies and he happened to give me some jellium bud he grew an I found a s1 fem seed so now I got some jellium I'll be a le 2 run one of these days lol. I'm jus excited to finally be able to run something with the jelly in it. I think I'm jus getting excited about the name tho. Cause I keep seeing people run jellybreath, jellium, jelly roll, grape jelly, jelly this jelly that jelly kush :rofl:. So now 2 be able 2 run one I'm excited lol. Plus ur jellybreath looks like its guna be some fire.

Well dam they all lookn good man. I was lucky enough to be gifted a clone from a friend of some mandarin cookies and he happened to give me some jellium bud he grew an I found a s1 fem seed so now I got some jellium I'll be a le 2 run one of these days lol. I'm jus excited to finally be able to run something with the jelly in it. I think I'm jus getting excited about the name tho. Cause I keep seeing people run jellybreath, jellium, jelly roll, grape jelly, jelly this jelly that jelly kush :rofl:. So now 2 be able 2 run one I'm excited lol. Plus ur jellybreath looks like its guna be some fire.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: .....got jelly on the brain, eh? Well, hopefully your single exceeds your expectations.
Thanks for stopping by.

Just got yet another seed order in! Lol! Gosh, i need help! :) Still waiting on a coulle more... (ffs!) Lol! I know...i know....ive got seed issues. "I just can't stop spending!" Hahaha! Wifi×Bubba going be at least one of the next ones popped. Maybe some Bully Sticks, and Slurricane ix from Inhouse genetics. And i still have one more ChemDD s-1 that im going to try and get going. Stay tooned folks while we take a break to hear from our local sponsar! Just kidding. Dont want any problems with the man! (The mods).

:thumb:

Just got yet another seed order in! Lol! Gosh, i need help! :) Still waiting on a coulle more... (ffs!) Lol! I know...i know....ive got seed issues. "I just can't stop spending!" Hahaha! Wifi×Bubba going be at least one of the next ones popped. Maybe some Bully Sticks, and Slurricane ix from Inhouse genetics. And i still have one more ChemDD s-1 that im going to try and get going. Stay tooned folks while we take a break to hear from our local sponsar! Just kidding. Dont want any problems with the man! (The mods).

:thumb:

Lol yea I gotta jelly mind right now lmao. But hell yea man those new seeds sound great. They seem to have alot of chem 91 crosses. Man ur lucky tht chem is a great one so shud be some good crosses I'm excited to see how they turn out. Also tht P.T.K. is a winner they all shud be some great finds nice job. And lol yea I got a seed addiction almost as bad as my growing addiction :rofl: :rofl:. Dont feel 2 bad bro I jus got a new order and ran almost all of them this time an they not even done yet an I'm already considering getting others lmao.

Yeah honestly, I'm pretty excited about running all of them! Wish i had more room...lol! Don't we all...
I also ended up making some tea for the girls finally. I've kinda been lagging on that a lil bit. But they still seem to be happy and chugging right along. Today is day 14 of their 12/12 light schedule.

Back
Top Bottom