Sparks Pops Beans Indoors, In Soil, Under Boards: 'Bout Time!

CSI was sold out forever so when he released this last bunch of seeds last summer I stocked up.

Yea I know what u mean I'm always lookn an they always out so end up gettn others an then bam he restockes then as soon as I'm broke or already got others lol dammit I jus wana get my hands on some of those beans. If u or any1 make any beans an would be interested in getting rid of a few let me know.

First and last pic are of the same right side of the tent with Royale w/ Cheese in front and the Burnt Toast in the back.
All other photos are of left side of tent. Jellybreathe bx1 in front, Royale w/cheese in the back.
All she be starting day 21 of 12/12 tomorrow. Will probably go through and clean up under the skirt on these ladies next week. Have a Birthday shin-dig to attend on Saturday and plan to do some heavy drinkin! Lots of family coming from far and close and when da boys are together....look out! Hide the booze and your women! Hahaha!

Some pics for day 21 of 12/12.
Starting to see some frost building, believe it or not.

Some pics for day 21 of 12/12.
Starting to see some frost building, believe it or not.

Dam brother lookn great. That jellybreath and the burnt toast look like they will give some crazy big colas. Cant wait to see these bad girls finish up great job man.

Yup yup! Someone told me that Jellybreathe grows like Buffalato, wich had big long spears. Thats was one of the reasons i up-potted the Jellybreathe to a 4 gallon bucket. To give it a better chance. I was thinking to do the same for the others, or at least the Burnt Toast, but decided that im just going to scratch in some top dress, malted barley flower, and some "craft blend" from buildasoil, top that off with a 50/50 blend of worm castings, and Bu's blend compost. Water in with aloe flakes, and a little seaweed, or fish hydrolysates.

Yup yup! Someone told me that Jellybreathe grows like Buffalato, wich had big long spears. Thats was one of the reasons i up-potted the Jellybreathe to a 4 gallon bucket. To give it a better chance. I was thinking to do the same for the others, or at least the Burnt Toast, but decided that im just going to scratch in some top dress, malted barley flower, and some "craft blend" from buildasoil, top that off with a 50/50 blend of worm castings, and Bu's blend compost. Water in with aloe flakes, and a little seaweed, or fish hydrolysates.

Hells yea bro sounds like a solid plan. I used to use buildasoil man there stuff works great I actually still got a 6 or 12lb bag of there craft blend that I still make teas for my fruit orchard and veggie garden lol.

Yeah that craft blend is pretty good all arounder. It definitely kicks my teas up a noch! Always alot more bubbles/foam. And honestly, i use the same tea for everything ive got from the clones in solo cups, bigger veg girls, and flower pretty much from start to finish. But using it as a top dress works good too.

Yea I did a mix of both I would do a top dress going into flower well technically its before flower like a week or 2 then do teas the rest way. Unless they were long running sativas then i would do a second top dress bout halfway threw flower for the last run effort to bulk up the buds and turn the frost up on them bitches lol.

Back
Top Bottom