Spiders! Need help!

HigherTheHigh

i found a spider on my clones a while back when i first got them but when iv just been in to see them there is another!

will try post a pic later but its about 5-10mm legspan, white, almost loudy clear.

what can i use to get rid of them?

thanks!

if they were any bigger i would of probablys been clinging to the top of the tent :laugh::laugh::laugh:

id rather they be out, i always run clean grows with out pests so its piece of mind knowing there out.

im going to try some cannacure do you think that will get rid of them?

Actually, I have a little bit of non-cannabis experience in dealing with spiders on and around houseplants if you don't want to kill them but want them gone...

First, if there's web in between stalks of your plant just scoop them up. If the spider is in the web at the time just scoop gently and 'relocate' them outside.

After the webs are gone, blow a fan directly on the plant for a while. Small spiders won't/can't spin much of a web in a brisk wind and will find a better spot. Bigger spiders can and will spin their webs wherever they want but might be discouraged by the wind. If not, they should be easy to spot and you can scoop them up with an index card or something similar and relocate them outside.

But like Scientific said, if you're not allergic or afraid of them and they're not in your way you can leave them be. Though they're probably in the way, now that I think about it.

thanks for the input bronx!

yeah iv done that twice now but i think there must of been eggs in the coco they came in, iv just got some cannacure and sprayed them.

it wouldnt be so bad if they were big open plants but im planning on scrogging them with a 8" canopy which will be really hard to see or reach.

the tents are also in a bedroom so the last thing i want is to roll over to an 8 legged friend!

Back
Top Bottom