Spike's Grow Room

HPIM2489_.jpg

Howdy Spike just dropped in ,still loading the truck for work tomorrow ! Damn kids show up late with no tools !! I have to make sure it's all onthe truck myself or it may not be there !! Just picked up some NL from the dispensary, needed something, have to ration it out ...I have a funny feeling ol Roseman is just gone ... you would think he would have said good bye to friends !? Hope he's OK... well my gf is calling , I snuck in and left her out side cleaning my truck !! :peace:

hey warrior and ol hipster hope you had good day at work and warrior it was
1st day I hope you started to take over already.:tokin: still my back face ouch!
but at least now I have insurance.

Nice nugs there Spike , how far along are they in flower? My 2 clones are in the 3rd wk and they just don't seem to be getting any fater!? My NL are getting too big but have no where to put them !! need another tent !! Maybe after I finish this job !! It was a hot one today !! poured 20 yds of colored concrete today damn it was hot !! Time for a nice cool shower , I was going to wait for my gf but I'm too tired and dirty !! Sounds like that back of yours is still fucken with ya !! nice that you have insurance now ... I need to get some surgery on my foot fucken gout !! God I hate getting old !!:wood:

Sounds like you are sore but working good and as many times as you said it by golly I think you need another tent,might as well.my yummer is just getting some amber tris now so wont be long and sour cream is looking great
I dont know exactly when she went into flower cause I just harvest by the tris and I just let them grow.shes on 2 1/2 to 3 weeks.hope you take it easy now and have a bowl bro.:tokin:

Damn Spike thats a little behind me but those buds are a good bit heavier lookin then mine are !! If it wasn't so damn hot now I'd switch back to the hps ...oh well looks like we get a short day tomorrow I had to cancel our pour till I get some more material thats just not in yet ... Never bothers me to go home early !! and my boys feel the same they get out early and right to the beach for an afternoon session ...Jalama Beach best surf around here ...

Just got home from work, spike,I think I can take over this place! The job is mostly manual labor but when these guys have to think...... I don't know,they just don't have the experience that I do. While my boss spent an hour looking for "something that measures in millimeters" I took 5 min to measure it in inches and convert it to metric. He didn't believe I was right and waited til morning so day shift could show him where the metric stuff was! I'm no genius but I been a mechanic all my life and a machinist for 15 years. Now it's time to :lot-o-toke: Ol hippy, I wish your job was as easy as mine. My first day and I spent 9 hours not doin shit!:peace:

It sounds like both of you guys are taking over your jobs,hipster is canceling
cement pours and making for half days of work,and warrior just plain makes his boss look stupid,how pigheaded if he waits and doesn't trust your conversions thats great guys,I hope your skills will be reflected on your paychecks.way to go:cheer::slide:

Spike , An update I'm cancelling work till Fri, the weather is supposed to be 100+ for the next 2 days !!. I'm having breakfast with my boys in a while and I'm going to tell them , I'd bet anything there going to give me shit about it, but if they don't like it I'll fire them both !! I know they can go surfing theres a big swell comming in so they should be happy , but they love to fuck with me ....and I fuck back ...

That's gotta take some weight of your shoulders hearing that good news, hey spike.. :yahoo:

Thankfully I only had to wait a year after disability.

Pictures look BEA-utiful!

Great growing gro bro! :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom