Spookiest Outdoor Journal

I hate being censored but in this case I think the Mods have my best interests at heart. Thank you whomever you are!

I really appreciated your comment it was heartfelt and I'm sorry if I upset you and other people. Shame on the Australian government if you are reading this get some backbones.

-Spooks .

I really appreciated your comment it was heartfelt and I'm sorry if I upset you and other people. Shame on the Australian government if you are reading this get some backbones.

About half of what's left behind.

420-magazine-mobile1404667027.jpg

-Spooks .

Spooky .

Been thinkin about you spooks, its weird being on this site you really do get a connection with the people and the plants they are growing. I have no idea who you people are but i feel closer to yall then the people i know irl, kinda sad really but im not much of a people person.

Was in a bad mood all day yesterday and it definitely had something to do with the destruction of your ladies. Your next grow will be bigger and better, take care bud.

300W LED 2x4x5 Tent Soil Grow

Hey if your worried about the forum being the source run your journal a month or two behind we would know but I doubt the fuzz would figure it out and if you get all your finished plants gone right away stored off site or ??? You would have em raiding an empty grow tent lol and no product!

A friend of mine used to Gorilla crop in the upper branches of a wooded area who looks up in the trees for cannabis, another more successful Gorilla cropper friend would scout areas a year in advance by finding 4 or more areas suitable to grow, stick dollars to trees in the area, go back if any dollars were gone it's not a good area.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using 420

Sorry everyone for the scare and thanks for all the love. You have made this bearable. Whatever it is mean spirited behaviour that is forced upon us is wrong and should be resisted by those who comfortably can. And you guys have made me comfortable. So thank you very much deeply all of you.

Spooky

Hey spooks. Any yet known conequences for having your plants? It makes me angry that a plant that is able to help us coping with a sickend world and may even prevent us from doing more damage to our bodies an minds with pharmaceutical drugs is such a big problem for authorities. Wish you the best

LOL Redmud.... I was doing that for years, way back when, we all can learn from a deer hunters right.. Try a pot, in a upper fork of a tree, use tubing and a 4 runner, a barrel full of water and a jackrabbit hand crank pump for watering.. Done right it's fool proof,,, well almost.. Man sure be nice to know if it was police.. Thieves are relentless.. Chances are the next couple years are compromised... Cops are stupid.. They react to pone calls and such... Thieves are a different story... You could go inside.. Or you could go 100% Guerilla grows.. If you want to do that,, I can tell ya afew good pointers about keeping traffic to a min... Which makes it alot safer for you.. Bummer Man
Keepem Green

Ah you can't compromise Mother Nature. Don't promote this fallacy. I will grow in exact same spot bigger and better. And I will face the consequences. I won't be intimidated. I'm not even close. .

Everyone happy with TGA Strawberry Daquiri . for round two?

Guerrilla grow harvest this season was low. Expecting in next few days.

Back
Top Bottom