Spookiest Outdoor Journal

I've got to say this,, this site is the best site around.. They learned alot about taking care of our privacy. I've been on grow sites since the internet started.. Been this site that got their hard drive taken,, Overgrow' back when.. I got alittle pariod for sure.. I had pic's of up to 100 plants growing in the corn fields of southern Ill.. And the fed's had my IPS number... I kept looking for the sheriff coming down that dirt trail that led to my place.. but it never came..

One thing about any site, if your worried and it's that bad against your laws,, you should never take any pictures with your face init.. Or recognizable landmarks.. No one can stop police from looking at these sites,,, common sense... Me myself,, after years and years of growing,, besides being legal here,, I never gave a shit who seen my face, even when I did live where is was a felony. I always been up and up with neighbors and want alot to know I smoked herbs.. And I wasn't abad fellow. Kind of public relations for potheads. Now that I'm in a legal state,, I worry more about thieves.. 99% of the time we get ripped off,, it's a friend or family, or a friends friend.. We all love to show our weeds off,, understood.. That's whats nice about here.. As long as you use allittle common sense you can without worries.. Sookie,, who knew you was close to harvest? Someone knew this. Man I know your pissed.... But if it wasn't the cops,, it's probably someone you knew.. The saddest thing is your yard is compromised... For afew season anyways.. You know the plant snaggers will be looking at your yard again next year... Bummer dude... GL and Keepem Green

Theres states and territories in Australia where the growing of cannabis has been decriminalised.. they will seize it and issue a fine.. that's how it works in some states or territories..

Raided...

WHAT? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I just read 146 pages and now this? Spookie, that blows. So sorry for you. What a beautiful grow. Seriously, your plants were stunning. I can't believe it. I'm in shock, disbelief, and am filled with unreasonable anger. Our plants become more than just plants. They represent so much hard work and hope. Not right and not fair.

420-magazine-mobile1373270361.jpg

What I could salvage today all stepped in the mud. I need a microwave spliff break this is pretty devastating.

I refuse to show site it is a mockery of what we do here.

Spooky .

Well damn that sucks big time sorry that happened to ya Spooks, all the fame and none of the money, grow on and prosper

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using 420

Maybe a good thing??? It's better than going to jail.. But it wood be nice to know IF it was the cops... Do you get along with your neighbors??? That is a big plus anywhere you grow.. Some people are still down on pot and think calling the cops is the right thing to do.. MFers.. Mind their bisseness... Damn it.. I got raided down in Cali once,, 187 plants all over 6',, 380 pounds of dry bagged and tagged herbs.. I had a solid buyer from the Oakland Cali Buyers CoOp at a set price.. Me aand homeboy wanted to work a one shot deal and kind of relax abit. I brang heat down on my indoor, I had 3 bedrooms going and the garage of just harvest bagged pounds,, and my partner had a barn with the 187 plants growing. I was kind of strung out and one day I paid my man off with a semi-dried bud. And I always had pot always. Well her got busted for possession of narcotics, come to find out he's been busted 4 times. No way he should've gotten out.. The next day, cops came with a warrant,, and they followed me up to the barn I guess, raided both places within a hour.. Sucked big time.. I sat in the county jail for awhile,, and low and behold,, the evidence room, all my lights and sun circles, everything. And they fired the incinerator up to burn a large haul they busted.. I got my equipment back at a fraction of price by sending a friend of family from outta town buy it at police auction. This happened right after Cali passed medical marijuana laws. I had card #35 but I was 'alittle'over their limits.. But I got off easy with a year in the county jail.. They took 380 pounds of weed,, claimed and I worked there so I seen what was turned in,, kind of a special thing to me,, but they burnt 200 pounds,, and kept 1 pound for evidence.. Talk about skimming alittle weed.. I took my case to trail and got to see the paper on the Confidential Informant. Oh wellI'm babbling.. Still pissed off for you at whomever them was.. I've also been ripped before of a crop up in the mountain of the Sierras. Was on a claim I was working.. Well the claim wasn't all that great, but the soil and water was... I even posted a permit on it,, and the DEA came in and yanked it all. Left a sheriff card in the hose end of our water supply.. MFers... Man TC Spooky and Keepem Green

This is heartbreaking. I can't even imagine what you're feeling right now. Just reading your journal all in one sitting made me feel a connection with you and your plants, all of them, and for this to be the outcome is devastating. If this was a novel I'd be pissed at the author for wreaking my heart. I'm just glad that it was a slap on the wrist for you, Spookie. To know that you were in lockup and facing time would have been horrible. I'd have to fly down there and bust you out of jail and then hide out in a dingo cave until the authorities gave up looking for us. Do dingos live in caves? If not, they should. Caves are cool. :)

This is heartbreaking. I can't even imagine what you're feeling right now. Just reading your journal all in one sitting made me feel a connection with you and your plants, all of them, and for this to be the outcome is devastating. If this was a novel I'd be pissed at the author for wreaking my heart. I'm just glad that it was a slap on the wrist for you, Spookie. To know that you were in lockup and facing time would have been horrible. I'd have to fly down there and bust you out of jail and then hide out in a dingo cave until the authorities gave up looking for us. Do dingos live in caves? If not, they should. Caves are cool. :)

I like it
Spookiest Cave Journal coming soon.....

Im so upset. I cant believe it. So sorry to here. Im pulling the pin on my growing. Seriously. Read this today and decided to pull out my first sea of green box. Had 9 clones in there. Decided 9 little plants and probably jail. To hell with it. My monster chopped down and gone from my house today. Still had a good 3 weeks left id say. So i feel you. You gave me a scare. Ill keep my gear and wait till its more legal over here.

grow n steady wins the race

Read a post on the news a nsw man was raided and charged. The police seen his plants on a forum and appied for a warrant. Hes in jail.
Ive had my days of lockup in my younger days. Never again.
Im not saying dont use forums. Just watch what we post. Ive shown off to many plants. Should of just showed 1.

Read a post on the news a nsw man was raided and charged. The police seen his plants on a forum and appied for a warrant. Hes in jail.
Ive had my days of lockup in my younger days. Never again.
Im not saying dont use forums. Just watch what we post. Ive shown off to many plants. Should of just showed 1.

He must have posted and had more than just plants showing. Was it an outdoor grow?

1st Ever Grow - LED - White Widow Auto

Back
Top Bottom