Spookiest Outdoor Journal

They didn't charge you. Mate they can't just come in and take that amount of weed and not charge you. Else there is no report and you got ripped by the pigs. For the $250 buck fine id contest it to burn em. I mean it man. Sorry to be prickish in a bad time but that shit stinks.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Bro...... I can't imagine in America you would be in jail so thank the gods that didn't happen I've been with you since day one of your journal and brother I feel your pain I know you had big hopes and prolly already had a list of shit to buy I'm so sorry well you know what you gotta do now right. You cure those buds you got and get as much cash as possible and order auto seeds and buy a couple lights you can get em cheap now that are good like I use $89 for a 300 watt led and one lights good for two plants. It was that smell that tipped off a neighbor I bet try and stay positive you've got enough product to begin again. If I can help in ANY way message me brother sincerely

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Sorry to hear this Spookie but you produced one hell of a plant this year and no one can take that accomplishment from you. Not worth jail time so just lay low for now. Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

BTW you can see how much soil area I have to work with in that pic of Miss J... Alot of concrect,,, besides our regular cherry tomatoes and beefsteaks, and bell peppers.. Isn't alot left after 12 large pot plants... They do kind of fill the yard,,, yet still couldn't fill this girls mouth,, but thats life.. Sorry ladies I had to say that...;
Tina_and_donkey_dicks.JPG

but here's every summer I've been here.. What the last 12???
0121991.JPG

Keepem Green

What else could one say except..."Paradise". Nice freakin yard. That is some Therapy" you got there.

Hope all is well in your world. We're so sorry to read of your trouble.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Yeah, I bet it smells pretty good back there. If you have neighbors.

Just read all what happened. Sux bro. I too was looking forward to the finish. Thanks for all your help man. I know you're bummed & may not wanna be on here for a bit. But don't be a stranger. Cheers mate!!

I tend to keep my plants under a 12 gauge security system... Loaded with rocksalt... GL with the rains.. Soon as they let up,, go shake your plants dry.. Put a fan on them till dry if you can... Cool wet weather invites mold spores.. Keepem Green

WOW, that sucks.... Are you sure it was cops???? Man that pisses me off.. Alot of snakes out there that will rip ya off in a heartbeat.. Man that sucks,,, Makes you feel your yard is compromised. I hate that feeling.. How dare they.. Bummer Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom