Spookiest Outdoor Journal

Hi Angry! Just turned my iPhone into a security camera. So I can look at plants on computer live feed whenever I need to.

Its actually giving me a nice break to have a web browser based live feed of my plugged in iPhone 6 from my laundry plugged into power. Can keep small screen on screen.

Presence_Snapshot_Durandal_2017-03-28_17_57_07_ACDT.jpg

Lol. Yeah I smoked it. I know mould is screwed up but it's punishment. Witchcraft has prices to pay malicious forces to appease.

Lol! ...running a few days behind here, but when I saw the pic of the affected bud in your hand, the very first thought that sprung to mind was "bet he's smoked"! Love it Spooks!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Don't know if I put that out there, plants transpire alot during the nite.... And watering helps the bud rott. If and when you water,,, do it early in the morning at sunup. I'd let them run alittle on the dry side after your first flush. Seeing your in soil, and I'm not sure what you been feeding your babies?? But here's a thought for ya, your growing straight in the soil,,, you really don't need much in the ways of food then. You can amend that soil with some goodies from the organic side, and never have to fertilize again. You can make whats called a living soil, which get better every year. Plants love it,,, it's really only a living microbial network in the soil that digests your amendments into usable food, aka nutrients.... Things like Blood/Bone meals, rock phosphates, earth worm and bat/shit and alittle rock dust, amongst others. You keep adding what the soil asks for and soon you have a nice little weed friendly patch of soil that all you have to do is plant and harvest, fuck te fertilizers. I'm doing that in the floor of the ;Doghouse',, it's a 10X12 greenhouse out in the back 40... I have a concrete jungle in the back yard.. So most of my plants go in larger type pots,, here's the Doghouse''';
Power_Kush16.JPG

sometime it get overcrowded????

Doghouse.JPG

Greenhouse3.JPG

I think this picture was Miss J air guitaring.. We had to pull that SLH plants.. Easliy could tell she'd never finish in our area...
009464.JPG

Just afew of many pics of the doghouse.. Matter a fact I have one out there now.. A Flash Seed,, called number One Auto.. She takes about 100 days.. 3 !/2 months give or take a week... Mid-July.. When we have our BEST sun.. Almost our only sun too.. JK, not.. But that is my hopes,,, these 110 day finisher from Flash's super auto strains.. I'd LOVE a GOOD plant I could plant and say harvest is July 15th,, highest sun of the year.. Brightest sun,, nrightest buds??? Experiment is in order.. GL my friend and Keepem Green

BTW you can see how much soil area I have to work with in that pic of Miss J... Alot of concrect,,, besides our regular cherry tomatoes and beefsteaks, and bell peppers.. Isn't alot left after 12 large pot plants... They do kind of fill the yard,,, yet still couldn't fill this girls mouth,, but thats life.. Sorry ladies I had to say that...;
Tina_and_donkey_dicks.JPG

but here's every summer I've been here.. What the last 12???
0121991.JPG

Keepem Green

Bro only bottom water don't water from the top that invites mold stop the foliars asap like I been telling you and bro if it gets any worse start cutting seriously last grow I lost to botrytis (mold) I used it all for cannabutter and candies couldn't smoke any of it and it took 6 plants in two three days by time I saw it on one it was to late

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Norcaliwood thanks for the pictures! You look a bit like Ron Jeremy. Very nice looking plants I can see how you got your awards. Damn you have a nice house too! Pool and everything! I will be amending my soil next season but I still like to use nutes to give it that extra on the spot kick. Hope you have a terrific day!

Bro only bottom water don't water from the top that invites mold stop the foliars asap like I been telling you and bro if it gets any worse start cutting seriously last grow I lost to botrytis (mold) I used it all for cannabutter and candies couldn't smoke any of it and it took 6 plants in two three days by time I saw it on one it was to late

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Already flushing man. No more feeding. There was no mould today.

Shoutout to pennywise and wellwaters.

Spooks

Damn Spook miss your thread for two days and theres 10 pages to surf!! Ron Jeremy, thats funny Spook. Miss. J is the finest girl there and gots to go back and tell NCW so! When I read about what Ohio tells you and read what your doing it reminds me of people over watering and over feeding cause they want their plant to GROW.
10 pages in two days Spookie!

Yours look awsome to spookie. Just been seeing you on sneakys page. Thought id drop in for a look. Im keen to read over this adventure.
im on an outdoor adventure also. Australian grow. Out door monster.

grow n steady wins the race

Back
Top Bottom