420-magazine-mobile337573704.jpg
a whole roll shall we start the bidding lmfao#global420

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Afternoon post topping photos.

420-magazine-mobile695689593.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1102526931.jpg
420-magazine-mobile398911209.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2033601188.jpg

Pretty neat getting cage tomorrow. I have a dilemma. Friend bet me a hooker and a gram that the other plant will yield better if not topped and he is allowed to do so trainings and toppings in it. He thinks cages are bs. Lucky I have to buy the mesh garden wire in big rolls. Otherwise I'd be pissed about buying one "cage". I told him my Johnny cage will finish him and he can keep sketchy hooker and gram but I really want to do both my way. Oh well fixes my proximity problem :S

..... hooker and a gram you know haha

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well the taster bud I clipped off last week is awesome without the flush so with the flush should be all the more smooth only problem is she smellls of hay

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Thats just chlorophyl. The curing process will take care of that. The hay taste will break down over time.

..... hooker and a gram you know haha

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hahaha you know. He's on some hill billy shit anyways. We only do coke!

Ah ok um just let me see.

You click the link. Then in bottom right corner there is square with arrow pointing up. Click this to open in safari. Then copy URL from here it's messy but it will automatically fix itself. Add link button is next to add photo button in posting window in app. Looks like this [/]. Paste link in there.

Companion Plants for Cannabis - North County Bounty

Should look like that without periods between U and R in URL to post the blue hyperscript. You can copy paste that and take out the two periods.

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom