Spookiest Outdoor Journal

420-magazine-mobile595181524.jpg

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Thinking on it your best bet most effective way would be to graft them

Ohio you can't graft two plants from different genus you're nuts. Do you mean graft cannabis to mayweed? Also that image you showed me is for breeding plants? The root point you raised made seriously doubt I am doing anything effective. Lots of sources say planted "close" it's too vague to know what that means! I was hoping the plants released like a gas with like a chemical or a hormone in it. But I fear after reading detailed scientific journal on camomile it might have to share roots due to hydrogen peroxide roots create or something (beneficial biochemical process for sick plant) and then removed once sick plant is better or it becomes a "lazy patient" or hypochondriac. My plants aren't sick obviously I'm hoping that the increased oils thing I'm trying to achieve works from a short distance not sharing root space as opposed to the plant physician application that the plant is also known for.

Oh yes you can brother and that image was just the top page in essence what your trying to do is use one plant to affect another plant. In order for that to happen you HAVE to inner breed them. I understand your not trying to get seeds here so don't get lost in translation. Your trying to interject one species of one plant to another plant of another species to create a better plant. I mean what your doing is long term bro you can't just plant two plants 5 ft away and think that there gonna have an affect on one another. You've got to make those two plants share energy a.g. Grafting interbreeding. To simplify you can plant on top of or close enough that there roots become intertwined and share energies back and forth. AND imho it would prolly take a few generations before you would see a real difference in oil production or whatever else your trying to achieve. I think it's awesome your trying it and I hope it's a break through in growing and that they write books about you but what your trying is some real deal horticultural shit. Botany whatever it's masters degree type shit lol

Hahaha we will get to the bottom of this for sure. Science degree .

Can't hurt too much to try right? Except introduce a couple types of mould I know they are susceptible to but I'm on the colloidal sulphur mancozeb hard. That was only real con I could think of having them there. They make great tea to drink and also foliar plants with. Remember Sue said her mum used it. They love it. This suggests it is in fact a chemical in the plant itself no? Not just from symbiosis of root biological cycles. My god you've solved it.

Subbed and looking good! Looks like you have some sunflowers or something sprouting in your holes. You'll want to go ahead and pull those guys out. Roots go pretty deep pretty quickly

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

. first guy to spot the watermelons!

Think about it in order for one plant to affect the other they've got to be connected in some way it don't happen by osmosis lol now if you were planting a companion for a bug deterrent then no need to be close but to affect a plant with another plant they've gotta be adjoined google cross breeding maybe that'll get you some info

Oh yes you can brother and that image was just the top page in essence what your trying to do is use one plant to affect another plant. In order for that to happen you HAVE to inner breed them. I understand your not trying to get seeds here so don't get lost in translation. Your trying to interject one species of one plant to another plant of another species to create a better plant. I mean what your doing is long term bro you can't just plant two plants 5 ft away and think that there gonna have an affect on one another. You've got to make those two plants share energy a.g. Grafting interbreeding. To simplify you can plant on top of or close enough that there roots become intertwined and share energies back and forth. AND imho it would prolly take a few generations before you would see a real difference in oil production or whatever else your trying to achieve. I think it's awesome your trying it and I hope it's a break through in growing and that they write books about you but what your trying is some real deal horticultural shit. Botany whatever it's masters degree type shit lol

Companion planting is planting in close proximity. In an outdoor planting you should assume you have an established population of fungi that will form a network that connects all the plants in the vicinity. Now, all of those connected plants share the same network and supplies requested by each individual plant are met by those busy mycohorrizal fungi.

This communications network can reach amazing distances. Outdoor soil isn't isolated, in any sense of the word. It's all one, in the same sense that you, from skin to core of your bones are made of one net that we think of in individual units of skin, bone, muscle, organs. In reality it's all interwoven.

Soil's kinda like that. Those roots intertwine and connect to the fungi, which make stronger communications possible, resulting in happier and healthier plants.

If you planted that chamomile closer it would eventually be overrun by the growing cannabis. It looks well-placed to me. You may not see the results you hope for this run, but as the chamomile gets more firmly established I'd expect it to have more effect.

Interesting experiment. I'll have to check back now and again. Thanks for letting me know about it Spookies.

Lol not fair! I spotted the melons...just thought they were sunflowers at first. They look similar as seedlings lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes you did. Prize goes to you. Rik doesn't like watermelons anyways.

Companion planting is planting in close proximity. In an outdoor planting you should assume you have an established population of fungi that will form a network that connects all the plants in the vicinity. Now, all of those connected plants share the same network and supplies requested by each individual plant are met by those busy mycohorrizal fungi.

This communications network can reach amazing distances. Outdoor soil isn't isolated, in any sense of the word. It's all one, in the same sense that you, from skin to core of your bones are made of one net that we think of in individual units of skin, bone, muscle, organs. In reality it's all interwoven.

Soil's kinda like that. Those roots intertwine and connect to the fungi, which make stronger communications possible, resulting in happier and healthier plants.

If you planted that chamomile closer it would eventually be overrun by the growing cannabis. It looks well-placed to me. You may not see the results you hope for this run, but as the chamomile gets more firmly established I'd expect it to have more effect.

Interesting experiment. I'll have to check back now and again. Thanks for letting me know about it Spookies.

This is very comprehensive and the reason you are a MOTM. This information you gave me really just boosted my confidence that my intuition was sort of correct to begin with. Im getting more cuttings today. There is more detail in the article about root biochemical cycles and the specific chemicals such as hydrogen peroxide involved in the camomile scientific paper. Sorry I think I forgot to reference it. Its here Chamomile: A herbal medicine of the past with bright future

Thanks for your time Sue. .

That was very sweet of you to stop by.

image35129.jpg

She was grown with watermelon seedlings last year
Nothing come of the watermelons though.. so not sure if it was a succesful grow :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom