Spookiest Outdoor Journal

Hey spook have you done this mendo cage method before? Because anytime I've ever used metal cages or metal wire for a sog net it's been a pain in the ass come harvest because ya gotta cut all that metal outta the plant. That's why most people use hemp rope or some kind of twine it's easier to cut out come harvest. Just wondering if you'd done this before and have had experience with the metal#global420 Tuesday 9:33 am

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Cutting it out of the cage is better than no bud support. It wasent that bad this year, just cut those branches and pulled em out. Except it wasent big enough, need taller and rounder. Better stake positioning. What helped the best was the string over the top. I would of had a mess if I hadent done that. I only stringed it one way with twine but it shreds threads in the weed a little. Im thinking 50 lb test f.line.
Im a green pea at this but trying to be my best. Ive only had a few yard grows and now my first tent grow and all is a success!
Ive got plenty pics but dont want to hammer anothers thread.
Fox Farm as in their powder and liquid nutes and ocean forest soil. I used their line up correctly by their schedule and it is great. All the options for nutes are crazy. Im not sure if Im ready to graduate from FF yet or add to it. I like the simplicity of FF at this stage of the game.
Hey spook, I get two outdoor harvest a year here in N.Calif. Maybe there too? I put 3 ft plants out in Feb. and harvest in May. Im told for a fall crop put them out in June . Im doing both in 2017. Here they are vegging in their dungeon.....
20161122_133530.jpg
20161122_133517.jpg

This here is when I up potted a week ago
20161122_131058.jpg

And here is one getting ready to harvest in my tent. I bred the seeds my first yard grow and Im guessing its a Blue Dream/Train Wreck cross
20161203_081213.jpg
20161203_081413.jpg
20161203_081517.jpg

wow!!!hi...i am subs here....if u dont mind...too many pages ...i will read them taking my time...but i cant press the like button or thank button...
i willt try to use another browser...
till now i see some nice work there...
i want to check ur thread from the begin...
i will need some time...
pleased to meet u...:thumb::Namaste:

Cutting it out of the cage is better than no bud support. It wasent that bad this year, just cut those branches and pulled em out. Except it wasent big enough, need taller and rounder. Better stake positioning. What helped the best was the string over the top. I would of had a mess if I hadent done that. I only stringed it one way with twine but it shreds threads in the weed a little. Im thinking 50 lb test f.line.
Im a green pea at this but trying to be my best. Ive only had a few yard grows and now my first tent grow and all is a success!
Ive got plenty pics but dont want to hammer anothers thread.
Fox Farm as in their powder and liquid nutes and ocean forest soil. I used their line up correctly by their schedule and it is great. All the options for nutes are crazy. Im not sure if Im ready to graduate from FF yet or add to it. I like the simplicity of FF at this stage of the game.
Hey spook, I get two outdoor harvest a year here in N.Calif. Maybe there too? I put 3 ft plants out in Feb. and harvest in May. Im told for a fall crop put them out in June . Im doing both in 2017. Here they are vegging in their dungeon.....
20161122_133530.jpg
20161122_133517.jpg

This here is when I up potted a week ago
20161122_131058.jpg

And here is one getting ready to harvest in my tent. I bred the seeds my first yard grow and Im guessing its a Blue Dream/Train Wreck cross
20161203_081213.jpg
20161203_081413.jpg
20161203_081517.jpg

Your plants look very healthy and happy I just have an observation. Imho when you do your very first repot from the germination medium into there life pots you wanna transplant down. In other words you wanna transplant the germinated seed at what 3 weeks all the way up to the first node. Past even the spears barley but definitely the first node. You will no longer have the issues your having now with the bamboo stakes and I bet when you start to put on flowers you have to hold em all up and please god dutches don't ever use fishing line it'll cut right through the plant gotta use something thick wire coat hangers since your a metal lover lol but seriously you'll hate yourself if you use fishing line and if I had those plants right now and they were for an outdoor grow I would dig down so that the transplant had the dirt to just under the canopy to the first node just a suggestion that I've learned over the years of outdoor growing. But again they look healthy and happy and your on the right track it's just they look like mother plants all of em google images marijuana mother plants. Good luck#global420

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

wow!!!hi...i am subs here....if u dont mind...too many pages ...i will read them taking my time...but i cant press the like button or thank button...
i willt try to use another browser...
till now i see some nice work there...
i want to check ur thread from the begin...
i will need some time...
pleased to meet u...:thumb::Namaste:

Haha take your time I like to use the app on my phone. Welcome! This was my first journal I'm a bit photo happy. Pleased to meet you too. Welcome!

420-magazine-mobile552593060.jpg

I got my hands on this earlier about to use it. Tomorrow perhaps. During light feed. It's just stopped raining. Which is nice because it is supposed to be windy tomorrow which I hope means there is some sun. Anyways got a little bit of bud to stop my panicking growing is a huge risk that takes its toll on my nerves.

420-magazine-mobile737189189.jpg

AK-47 apparently dubious source .

The last 3 pics in my last post were the same plant just flowering out in my tent. A sister of the dungeon/laundry grow. YES they need to be cleaned up! Im basic and simple and GREEN. I up pot enough! I want to cut one down, go from red solo cups to either 3 or 5gal final pots for indoor.
I love my May outdoor harvest and can only recommend doing it if possible outdoors. If I dont reveg them I can put some from pots at that time to take their place. Sometimes they reveg beautifully!!!
Great day!

Heres the laundry grows life so far... Started as spring seedlings that I dident have room for so I put them under 24hr in july. The first pics I had to do something with them they were falling over!And the last pics are the most ecent and I messed up when I sledge hammer flushed them. Not sure what I did. They look like shit and need to be cleaned up. Great day!
20160731_091106.jpg
20160731_0911061.jpg
20160731_100050.jpg
20160815_095321.jpg
20160909_064855_resized.jpg
20160915_083655.jpg
20161009_093503.jpg
20161111_080301.jpg
20161111_080312.jpg
20161118_085222.jpg
20161122_133517.jpg
20161122_133530.jpg
20161122_131224.jpg

Spook I think you said dont use fishing line. I like the twine, despite the occasional thread in bud. Ive got twisty tie spool coming from Amazon but might get that green tape on Mendo Dope. It looks great for the top maybe. I was going to use the 50lb test f.line for the top only for both the yard and tent grow next time. Im going to make a scrogg rack for the tent.
Im not sure if you already have said but your plants look like their revegging? I think you said their clones? What strains?
Computerd out! Minds a mess!! Great day!

Spook I think you said dont use fishing line. I like the twine, despite the occasional thread in bud. Ive got twisty tie spool coming from Amazon but might get that green tape on Mendo Dope. It looks great for the top maybe. I was going to use the 50lb test f.line for the top only for both the yard and tent grow next time. Im going to make a scrogg rack for the tent.
Im not sure if you already have said but your plants look like their revegging? I think you said their clones? What strains?
Computerd out! Minds a mess!! Great day!

They are both Agent Orange clones. Very interesting one seems to be more indica than the other even though they are twin sisters. I think that was Ohioboy who made the comment to you about the fishing line he was saying some stuff to you about planting your plants lower too I think. I know about the green tape I'm fiending for it too I've got green wire that was gifted to me just waiting for it to run out.

Ah about the intensive revegging lol I might have put them out a little early or photoperiod shock from going indoor to outdoor. Dont stress the ones that got blown over. My twin that fell down the incinerator in her pot is the larger one.

Thanks for stopping by!

Spooks

I say yes stake them. One thing i got from the mendo vid is you cant top and train enough. Also Ive learned you cant have enough support either.
Confusions easy for me! Cant keep up!! Ohio said something about burying it up to the 3rd node? I wont do that Im thinking when I final plant them. No offence Ohio. More research needed. Maybe though Ohio, ohhh the 3rd node from the BOTTOM of the canopy??? Makes sense but will research/think. Thanks Ohio for your input!
I am a green pea! I just learned this year how to PH nutes and water and follow FF schedule instead of guessing. So much to learn! I gots to go grocery store and come pull clones! Great day!:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom