Spring's Obvious - Stealth Grow!

fingers crossed!
Have a Great weedend Spring!

:)

Thanks to the new subscribers...The ninja of impatience snuck up on me again... I placed a nice order from Herbies and I'm moving the set up back in the the guest room. Just gonna have to be cool...Still waiting on my latest germed seed to sprout up~! Got a few new auto's and a few old favs! They will go with my reg single girl grow..guess she wont be single for long..

Spring sorry I am late but catching up now. :)
Much love!

:Rasta:

Thanks guys.. I wish I could spend more time here among friends! I have been back to work and going 100%. Once I have girls up and running I will get this rolling. My germed seed did not work out. She split and showed a 1/4" tap root but no further. Ill keep her in the pot but not likely she will grow. My new beans are through the big house and on their way to the destination! Ill be ready!

good weed spring and good luck with the new future prospects!
glad to here work is going well for you:thumb:

Glad to hear you are well...

:Rasta:

Re: Spring's Obviouas/Stealth grow!

The two beans have cracked and I'll have em in a nice warm bed of FFOF by this afternoon. I'm gonna have to change the name of my journal! I'm taking the tent back to the bud cave.. Gotta give her a good cleaning as I have seen spider mites wandering through my veggies.. Man the 600 watt MH sure does wonders for my tomatillos, purple jalapenos, and a lone habanero plant. I have been vegging them for a few weeks now in my tent. They will have to move over to my 250 CFL because the mini sun is needed for the new arrivals!

Thanks for keeping up here I know it has been slow. I finally have some "things" to post about worthy of this site!

Good weed Spring:)
man I need to plant some tomatillios

Good weed fish! The tomatillos are really cool.. Once they get going they grow like weed! Just placed my autos in small containers. I'm gonna increase the pot size two more times. Can't handel having 5 gallons of wet soil for each seedling. The pic shows em in their small pots. waiting on them to show green then the tent comes in. left the clothes on purpose..that way I can give you all a before/after!

imagejpeg_29.jpg

wished I had clothes:)

Back
Top Bottom