Spring's Obvious - Stealth Grow!

good weed spring:)

Im waiting on my beans too!! Ive had 2 soaking for 5 days and nuthin yet, normally they re popped in 3-4? So I chucked another 2 unknown tiger striped seeds that Im sure will pop in no time, So in a couple days I hope that at least 1 pops a tap root!
And Im runnin out of seeds!! And I aint going to go asking mates " hey do u have any seeds? ". Stupid.. Im unsure bout ordering too, but Ill see if they can ship to Aussie land or not.. And ya know what Ill be ordering?????
Have a guess - this is a hint, its black n white and can spray ya with foul smelling shit.. Yes.. Thats right my friend.. SKUNK!! Maybe a skunk cross with some thing thats got big growth potential, maybe C99:) Thatd be a hectic strain and plant bro!! SKUNK99:tommy::headbanger::tommy: Well now Im gunna have to have toke, take care my friend and sorry for dribbling crap. Have a good one and catchya laters matey! Smokey..

Hey Spring! hope you have a great weedend:circle-of-love:

Thanks guys! have a great weedend as well!!! Smokem....Herbies sends here to the states so I would imaging your all good down under? Done it several times and have only had a small issue once and that was taken care of fast. Late order. Your beans should have popped already i would think....I threw mine in a couple of covered up coffee mugs and had tap root 24 hours later. They are taking their sweet time popping up in the soil now.

subd my friend,

ill get a new journal up some time tomorrow,

as for beans i always use herbies, even if you just buy 1 seed you will get 3 free seeds, 2 x regular seeds and 1 fem or auto fem, the more seeds you buy the more you get free, plus herbie really looks after his customers, he has often gave me an extra bonus seeds, even had a free ken estes gdp with 1 order a while back, so herbies i find is the best seed bank and the cheapest, always speedy delivery, for me its next day,

@spring, cant wait to see this grow my friend, i got a lot to catch up on so finding a journal at the early stage makes it a lot less to catch up on, ill get mine up tomorrow and get some pics up, managed to make myself some fem seeds as well, got around 1000 seeds now and all are from my own crosses and experiments, so far all the bud grown has been damn nice bud, not had any strange results from my own crosses so must be doing something right, the plants i got in flower now are from my own fem seed experiment so ill get some pics up and you can have a look,
ill post link here when i get back tomorrow and get some pics and new journal up and running again, good to see your still around,

i just started a new journal, no pics or anything as i just thought id get it started now, hope to see you all their. not much their at the minute but ill add some info and pics tomorrow when i get back home,

Re: Spring's Obviouas/Stealth grow!

Ok guys small update. I was very busy today getting the tent moved back inside. What a nightmare in the attic...I punched into the AC system and sent a 4" flex hose straight to the tent. Coming in the bottom. I also ran the 250 cfm fan pulling hot air into the attic. Unbelievable...The tent is still hovering around 88 degrees. I wonder if I should have used an insulated flex hose? The run comes from a main terminal box and this side of the house runs of a second system so i should be fine with pressure. I keep my house at 73 year round. Does anyone think the regular flex hose without the insulation is bad? Maybe the air is hotter from the attic without the protective insulation. I have a few rough pics of the stealth mode. Notice the empty power socket next to my closet. I cut in from the inside of the closet and ran another receptacle off the empty one. I'm going to research more on the insulated duct hose. I bet because of the extreme heat in Florida I will need to use it because the regular hose will sweat or...? So I have the two autos in the home and hope they make it! The damn mazar pulled itself out of the soil. The tap root was out and the head of the seedling was down. I turned her around. fingers crossed! The 600 watt HPS is running at 100%. With the doors open she stays around 77 degrees and 43% RH. I can live with that but I really want to avoid leaving the tent open for most of the day.

imagejpeg_210.jpg
imagejpeg_41.jpg
imagejpeg_2_2_3.jpg
imagejpeg_4_2_1.jpg
imagejpeg_51.jpg

Re: Spring's Obviouas/Stealth grow!

The secret garden:):) Man, you ve done well that a stealth mode if ever Ive seen one.. Ya should just put a few cup hooks on it and hang a couple of those fine coats on them on the front of the door to complete the " not used much " look..lol..
Hope you get it all dialed in mate, and as long as you are able to get some air out and have enough fans to circulate the air youll be fine, Ive had my temps upto 36*C in summer, and theyre fine I also watered them in 2 stages rather than the 1 full water at once, so she got water in the morning and before bed Id give her the rest so if the soil had dried out some,it would have some water during lights out to soak in more.
Hope all goes well, take it easy mate.. Nice work.. Smokemup

A fine Skunkday Spring!
nice stealthy closet!
Happy Daddy Day too:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom