Squiggle Is Testing The Sylstar GL4000a: Multi Strain Grow, In A Brand New Set Up!

It's cheapo bargain basement Mineral water.. I can't afford Evian..
Our tap water is rank. It smells like strong bleach. It stings your eyes when you're in the shower. I won't drink It, so I won't let the plants drink it..

What's wrong with tin foil hats?? Ive got two.. one for stopping the 5G cooking my brain and the other for weddings..
Who's Noam Chomsky?

Do you actually need any strain to talk about pointless stuff with maximum passion?? I thought that is just a typical woman :p
Are they treating with bromide?

Noam Chomsky is a linguist turned economist turn philosopher of sorts. Kinda like Ken Kesey meets Mr. Rogers.

And y'all men would be lost without us. I swear to god I play Wendy to several Peter Pans here, partner included. So many bad ideas....

Howdy do.

You will be fine. We can all help out if you are unsure, With a little bit of training, you will be able to control her size. I'm pretty jealous you have the weather to grow outside.. are you starting a journal for it? I love outdoor grows.
Thanks for dropping In.
I haven’t started a journal yet. I was quite embarrassed by my last journal as it was an epic fail when critters dug up my plants. I have this one started in a 3 gallon pot sitting in the window in my sunroom. It hasn’t broke ground yet but when it does I will put it outside during the day and bring it in at night until it gets too big to do that. I want to be sure it’s going to survive before I do another journal and embarrass myself further. I live in the US where we have very mild winters only requiring a light jacket and long summers that are hot and humid. I also have 10 acres of property I can grow on but we are so overrun with wildlife that I didn’t realize what a problem they were until I tried to do my first outside grow. So now I’ve had to I get a little creative about how I’m going to grow outside but protect my plants from wildlife and from the bugs.

Are they treating with bromide?

Noam Chomsky is a linguist turned economist turn philosopher of sorts. Kinda like Ken Kesey meets Mr. Rogers.

And y'all men would be lost without us. I swear to god I play Wendy to several Peter Pans here, partner included. So many bad ideas....
The world would fall apart with out yous mate. You are all greatly appreciated. We are all mommy's boys really..

Bromide , is that the reason I can't be arsed :rofl:

Just googled Chomsky. He sounds quite interesting actually. I will check him! Out...

I haven’t started a journal yet. I was quite embarrassed by my last journal as it was an epic fail when critters dug up my plants. I have this one started in a 3 gallon pot sitting in the window in my sunroom. It hasn’t broke ground yet but when it does I will put it outside during the day and bring it in at night until it gets too big to do that. I want to be sure it’s going to survive before I do another journal and embarrass myself further. I live in the US where we have very mild winters only requiring a light jacket and long summers that are hot and humid. I also have 10 acres of property I can grow on but we are so overrun with wildlife that I didn’t realize what a problem they were until I tried to do my first outside grow. So now I’ve had to I get a little creative about how I’m going to grow outside but protect my plants from wildlife and from the bugs.
You shouldn't be embarrassed, these things happen and we learn from them. As you said, you are getting creative; to alleviate that problem you had..
It would be a shame if you didn't make a journal. Every journey is unique and we all learn from each other..

Im not jealous of your weather now:laugh:
You can't build snow men:rofl:

GERMINATION DAY 2

Light
: Sylstar GL-4000a
Medium: Store bought compost.
Pot size and type: to be confirmed
Grow space: 1metre X 1metre X 2metre
Strains: 1xSour diesel. 1xStar dawg. 1xBlueberry OG. All photoperiod and 1x White widow Auto
Nutrients: liquid organic feed (if needed)
Water: Mineral, pH'd to 6.5

Howdy do folks.

Nowt to report really.. None of my new toys turned up, but the seeds have cracked in the water. I've put them in damp cotton pads and then I put the pads in food bags..
The star dawg is the best out of the bunch.
20210609_193520.jpg

Excuse the manky nails, I've been getting the pots and compost ready to put them in.

Thanks for checking in. It really is appreciated.

Speak soon..

Squiggle

You shouldn't be embarrassed, these things happen and we learn from them. As you said, you are getting creative to alleviate that problem you had..
It would be a shame if you didn't make a journal. Every journey is unique and we all learn from each other..

Im not jealous of your weather now:laugh:
You can't build snow men:rofl:
Ok, I’ll start another journal just as soon as my little plant pokes thru the soil. I’ve got alot of experience with building snowmen. I lived for 18 years close to Chicago and built them for years. Don’t miss it.

Ok, I’ll start another journal just as soon as my little plant pokes thru the soil. I’ve got alot of experience with building snowmen. I lived for 18 years close to Chicago and built them for years. Don’t miss it.
Great. As soon as you get your journal started, tag me in please :thumb:

I'm just a big kid when it snows. Sledging, snow men. Throwing snowballs at the pensioners. :laugh: (joke)

@Squiggle Evening buddy, how’s your day been?
Looking gooood matey ( for a tap root anyway ) :yahoo: This is actually gonna be quite good, I’m literally a day behind you!!
!! The grows are on !! :theband:

:dude-knocking:@Squiggle Evening buddy, how’s your day been?
Looking gooood matey ( for a tap root anyway ) :yahoo: This is actually gonna be quite good, I’m literally a day behind you!!
!! The grows are on !! :theband:
Howdy do . Hard day mate. I'm exhausted. How's you?
I will pop over to your baby's and check them out. This is Gona be awesome. A tandem grow..
Just got to clean up a pile of Bolognese sauce off the settee first. The arm rest is not a table.
Hello!.....Mcfly.

I know who's missing from here. @Liqurd4tay0z .
Hi mate. Fancy joining in this new show?
Hey mate! Absolutely I will pull up a chair and sit back and watch how everything plays out :popcorn::rollit:

I'm just getting myself back together because I was really ill from some antibiotic medication I was taking and spent some time in the hospital. It was quite experience mate, I never want to go through that again!

But anyway....I am doing much better and can't wait to get back to my plants and pop in and see how everyone else has been doing with their grows.

Hey mate! Absolutely I will pull up a chair and sit back and watch how everything plays out :popcorn::rollit:

I'm just getting myself back together because I was really ill from some antibiotic medication I was taking and spent some time in the hospital. It was quite experience mate, I never want to go through that again!

But anyway....I am doing much better and can't wait to get back to my plants and pop in and see how everyone else has been doing with their grows.
Really sorry to here you were unwell mate.. it sounds serious. Being admitted to hospital is no joke..
Glad you are back on track now. Was it an allergic reaction?

Glad to have you here, looking forward to seeing you plants grow.

Thanks for popping in mate

Howdy do folks..

I will be doing a few updates tonight as I missed yesterday (day3)
Oh! A few of my new toys come today
The Lux "O"meter
20210611_174612.jpg

I haven't got a clue how to use it, so all advice is greatly appreciated..
And the laser Therm"O"meter came also
20210611_174654.jpg

It came with a free Anal probe, to get a very accurate body tempo_O

I think my cat has hypothermia or it is grossly inaccurate

20210609_200418.jpg

Still waiting on the Par"O"meter thing.
Anyway
I will update the journal in an hour or so. Just doing the dishes and tidying up.
As always. I thank you all for stopping by

Squiggle

Back
Top Bottom