Stealth Box Hydro Grow Ice Feminized with Loads of Pics

HydroFarmer

Hey this is HydroFarmer,
I just wanted to do my first grow journal on my new project a Stealth grow.

What strain is it?
Ice Feminized from Royal Queen Seeds
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Its a Indica dominant Hybrid
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? My cuttings Are between 4 and 7 days old
If in Flower stage... For how long? Not yet but it will take around 2 months
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor Stealth box
Soil or Hydro? Hydro
Size of light? I have got 3 15W 6400k Bulbs
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? Not available yet
RH of Room/cab? Not available yet
PH of media or res? Not available yet
Any Pests ? No
Type and strength of ferts used? Im using Advanced Hydroponics and im using the nutrient feeding chart from Advanced Hydroponics.

This is the room for the motherplant it is equiped with one 15W bulb I will install 2 PC muffin fans that will intake air and exhaust it from the main chamber.

P7222407.jpg

P7222409.jpg

The lamps are wierd and the cables are safly attacht to the walls so they dont hang around and are in the way.

P7222411.JPG

P7222414.jpg

This is a picture showing the whole box the left is the main grow room where im going to have my cuttings grow in a SCROG . The right shows the motherplant chamber where the strongest cutting can develop into a mother plant.

P7222415.JPG

P7222424.JPG

P7222423.JPG

When the box is closed it is not yet light and smell proof i still have to fix that problem. I have a lock on the box to keep out any nosy people or unexpected visiters out.

P7222421.JPG

P7222422.JPG

I will be updating as soon as something is accomplished i will also be adding pictures of my cuttings soon. If you have any questions feel free to ask im open to any critic or changes i could make.

HydroFarmer ;)

Hey Hydrofarmer here,

I have finished the DWC hydro system it is made up of a big black tub which i coverd with a wood plate. I drilled 10 wholes in the plate and put 10 net pots in it. For the mother i have a simple DWC white plastic bucket with one net pot. I also insatled a carbon filter to get rid of that yummy smell. I will be adding pictures i just have some probelms with my camera. Because the box is not yet light and smell proof I have built a huge cover to place over the box this should take care of the last problems. Ill be updating as soon as i have moved the box to its final destination and put my little ICE cuttings in the DWC.

HydroFarmer :bongrip:

im gona be glued to this i want a little box in my bedroom doing the same ill see how this progresses :bongrip::popcorn:

Thank you for tunning in BIGBADBUD i was already losing hope that anyone would read my journal since im new to the forum. Ill be updating soon I just need to fix my camera and find some spare time but the progress is going really well. One of my clones died off yesterday sadly :*(

Hydrofarmer :bong:

its allways good to look at some new things im new here to and learnt so much in just over a week this place rocks
sorry for your loss r.ip lil lady you will be truely missed ;)
:Namaste:

Here is a little update :D

IMG_003813.jpg

Here they are my little babies :cheer:

IMG_003913.JPG

Here is a close-up!

IMG_004014.JPG

Here is the filter i still have to attach it to the wall.

IMG_004110.JPG

Here is the plastic cover to keep out smell and light.

IMG_004413.JPG

This is my self built DWC system its set up for 10 plants. I forgot to check how much L the plastic tube holds but ill mention that in my next post. It is conected to two air pumps.

IMG_004515.JPG

These are my nutrients.

I will be updating soon when i put my cuttings from my self built cloner to the big DWC system.

HydroFarmer :roorrip:

Just a quick update I will be showing some new pictures of my babies soon they have some real sexy roots and im starting to LST them a bit so they can get that nice bushy growing going on. Since another cloon died i have to live with the 9 that survived the two small ones died off which didnt really surprise me alot well to bad :(

HydroFarmer

Here is a little update I made pictures of my babies for the last few days and they grow so fast.

IMG_005413.jpg

Day 1

IMG_005615.JPG

Day 1

IMG_005813.JPG

Day 2

IMG_006013.JPG

Day 2

IMG_00619.JPG

Day 2

IMG_00629.JPG

Day 3

IMG_006413.JPG

Day 3

IMG_006615.jpg

Day 4

update-3.305844

HydroFarmer ;)

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom