Steevtokes Soil Blueberry Trainwreck/Cierra Dream Journal 2012

Re: steevtokes soil blueberrytrainwreck/cierra dream journal 2012

21 DAY UPDATE:
Avg. height 2'3"
temps 60F-72F
RH 35%-44%

Ive been turning off my fan/filter to produce more heat. With it off temps reach 80F
For more pictures view my gallery.
3flower5.jpg
3flower4.JPG
rsz_3flower7.jpg

Re: steevtokes soil blueberrytrainwreck/cierra dream journal 2012

5 week update. temps got cold and got white powder mold. its under control for the most part. i also had to move my operation and now is in a clean attic. i also won a 150w mini sunburst on a radio show so i have both lights tilted inward to evenly distribute light. i put a space heater in to try and reduce the mold to zero. temps are about 82 during the day, but my humidity drops to really low. im hoping having a really low humidity will kill the mold and not my plants. well see how it goes im disappointed i had to relocate my grow and suffer from mold but they are tough and kickn strong.
blueberry_trainwreck.jpg
BTop.jpg
CDTOP.jpg
these are LED only grown buds.they were under the 150w for only a day. they will be under the 150w LED combo from here on out.

love it def must see.... so u would say the 300w wont properly flower 4 plants ?? Im going with advanced and the 300 was gonna be my choice but im doing lots of research before i invest.. any input from u or anyone greatly appreciated, very helpful

love it def must see.... so u would say the 300w wont properly flower 4 plants ?? Im going with advanced and the 300 was gonna be my choice but im doing lots of research before i invest.. any input from u or anyone greatly appreciated, very helpful

it could grow 4 plants if you didn't veg them a foot high. used small buckets. and did some excellent pruning.

I'd recommend getting two 200's for better light control/distribution and if you decide to go Continuous grow, you will have two lights.

IMG_14648.jpg
IMG_14528.jpg
IMG_14448.jpg
IMG_14228.jpg
IMG_14268.jpg
IMG_142710.jpg

UPDATE:week 9/10

I harvested one a few weeks ago because of my mold issue. It greatly helped the others. I harvested one yesterday to reduce moldy buds. i am very happy with the results and apologizing for only having bud pics of that plant. I now have two left which are going to be harvested very soon because i am moving next week an will be starting a new grow (hopefully with out mold) with my buddy at our new spot. The cierra dream will go its full 10 weeks but the blueberry train wreck will be cut two weeks short.

cierra dream1-9/10 weeks
cierra dream2-10/10
blueberry1-8/12= really dry weight 10 grams
blueberry2-10/12

will update once more with dry weight for each plant and maybe some more pics of nugs.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!:thanks:

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals.:bravo:

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom