Stem rubbing?

At about mid flower to harvest I pretty much go nose blind when I go into my grow shed...
My wife pretty much will let me know if they are loud, when I come back in the house, without me even asking. "Man you stink" without even smelling my finger... Go figure, she hates the smell...

At about mid flower to harvest I pretty much go nose blind when I go into my grow shed...
My wife pretty much will let me know if they are loud, when I come back in the house, without me even asking. "Man you stink" without even smelling my finger... Go figure, she hates the smell...

Be careful letting your wife smell your finger, if it’s been some place it shouldn’t have, she will know ;)

I heard about this a couple years ago & have been doing it ever since. Had stems that smell like Cat Piss before so sniff slowly guys. Also had some with pine scent, some with a real earthy hash like scent. This morning since I'm 4 weeks into flower I had to try the Blueberry. I'll be damned. It actually smells like Blueberry. Then after the fact I find this post. Weird.

I heard about this a couple years ago & have been doing it ever since. Had stems that smell like Cat Piss before so sniff slowly guys. Also had some with pine scent, some with a real earthy hash like scent. This morning since I'm 4 weeks into flower I had to try the Blueberry. I'll be damned. It actually smells like Blueberry. Then after the fact I find this post. Weird.
There's lots of smells in them for sure. The ones I've rubbed haven't smelled like the flower that I can tell. I listed shit and meant it though. Dog I'd say.

There's lots of smells in them for sure. The ones I've rubbed haven't smelled like the flower that I can tell. I listed shit and meant it though. Dog I'd say.
Seems like the Kush's have a pine scent. The Blueberry surprised me. Never thought it would actually smell that way. 1st time for everything.

Be careful letting your wife smell your finger, if it’s been some place it shouldn’t have, she will know ;)
The wife knows all... No sneaking around her... She can smell my finger a block away! :nervous-guy:

Back
Top Bottom