Sticky's bud pics

Yes sir. Those were Contact High.
Two doubled in size during stretch. The other one was about 1.5x's. The shorter one has more frost with dark grey/purple and wider leaves. The tallest of the 3 has leggy sativa leaves and a mix of green and darkening green to greyish purple leaves.

Two doubled in size during stretch. The other one was about 1.5x's. The shorter one has more frost with dark grey/purple and wider leaves. The tallest of the 3 has leggy sativa leaves and a mix of green and darkening green to greyish purple leaves.
that's a pretty fair stretch that's good to no for future reference which one smells the best?

Here's a newb. It's either a G13 Haze or a Purple Kush. I'm leaning towards G13. Topped once and FIM'd those shoots and the one ones under after 2 weeks.

Here's the latest pics. Flush time is just about here. I'm hoping the colas fatten up during flush. If not, the small pot size and a small human error caused it.

These were just a test round since they are the first generation of crossbreeding I've ever tried. The next pots these seeds go in will be a huge plastic tub from Lowe's or the Depot.

I'm HAF right now and want to try something similar to what I did with the big outdoor plant. Here's what happened and will attempt to mimic under LED...

I originally planted a few seeds of my own and forgot I was getting some clones from a buddy. He forgot too and contacted me 2 weeks past the pick-up date, which put my plants at 4 weeks veg.

My tent got real crowded real fast. My plants had been topped already by the time the huge clones arrived. Things got too tight so I gave a buddy one of my plants to grow. That was a mistake, later on that. Space became more abundant but was still cramped, so it was time to flip to flower.

Things got immensely crowded so another plant had to go. Outside she went.

By the time she went outside she had already been in the stretch period and budsites/branches below the lower two nodes had been removed. She also needed a transplant and a 7 gallon pot became her new home; up from a 3ish (could be 5. I'm feeling good so who cares. It's only a number) gallon pot.

This lady really took a liking to her new home and the sun. I decided a multi branch FIM would be a wonderful idea and tied down the lowest two branches horizontally.

What you saw a few posts above is what I want to replicate.

This post is a reminder to myself. I know I won't remember.

I'm HAF right now and want to try something similar to what I did with the big outdoor plant. Here's what happened and will attempt to mimic under LED...

I originally planted a few seeds of my own and forgot I was getting some clones from a buddy. He forgot too and contacted me 2 weeks past the pick-up date, which put my plants at 4 weeks veg.

My tent got real crowded real fast. My plants had been topped already by the time the huge clones arrived. Things got too tight so I gave a buddy one of my plants to grow. That was a mistake, later on that. Space became more abundant but was still cramped, so it was time to flip to flower.

Things got immensely crowded so another plant had to go. Outside she went.

By the time she went outside she had already been in the stretch period and budsites/branches below the lower two nodes had been removed. She also needed a transplant and a 7 gallon pot became her new home; up from a 3ish (could be 5. I'm feeling good so who cares. It's only a number) gallon pot.

This lady really took a liking to her new home and the sun. I decided a multi branch FIM would be a wonderful idea and tied down the lowest two branches horizontally.

What you saw a few posts above is what I want to replicate.

This post is a reminder to myself. I know I won't remember.
your plants look good bud maybe not the yield you wanted but the quality could really be there youll no in a few weeks what the high is like,i have a few going outside to they love the real sun theres no duplicating that I don't see why you cant grow one outside and train it to go how you want,i lst mine to keep them short out of sight its legal here but there are still thieves,im excited to see what you get outdoors good luck rex!

that's a pretty bud rite there hows the smell and have you toked any yet?? nice work rex ill be trying some of this in sept. cant wait that's nice looking weed hope mine turns out that nice,have a good one bud:smokin:

ok hello, im going to try my first post with photos of my current grow we will see how this goes lol if it goes rite i will have some gorilla glue &ice thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions :thanks:
07179.JPG
07179.JPG
06548.JPG
06548.JPG
0013490.JPG
0013490.JPG
0052795.JPG
0052795.JPG
06460.JPG
06460.JPG
nice job

Sticky... try for 9-10 weeks from first sign of flower.

sounds good thanks for the heads up rex!:)

Killin it over here still Sticky

:bravo:
hey ua how are ya theres some growers that like to have a place to post there work without having to make a journal they just want to show off there weed and I love it have a good one man!:cool:

Back
Top Bottom