Sticky's bud pics

Hey Sticky... consider yourself one lucky SOB. This strain = holy mind fucked amazing.

Clone it, share it, hoard it but do not smoke it if you have anything you must accomplish.

Can I get on the list for a clone or two? :)

lol gr hell I still have to learn how to make clones I tried once and they all died!:cool:

I will work you up a sheet on cloning, I am fairly successful.

I think we need to have an old stoners club or something lol!
Create a thread in the general posting area. Another option is group chat. It would be cool to have an instant messenger for live chats similar to the old AOL, ICQ, yahoo/msn messenger and or chat rooms.

Another option is a contributor section. Small yearly fee can get you to areas hidden away from non-contributors and those forums do not show up to non-contributors.

A site i used to belong to had an area called 159. At the end of the URL you could replace the numbers with 159 and be taken to a secret section of that forum. It was strictly a word of mouth place with a lower standard of rules.

Hell you can take a cut, stick it in a rapid rooted plug, and put it in a plastic bag to keep the R/H 100% and use a fluorescent bulb 24/7. I use an aeroponics type call turbo cloner. It has a fan onboard to help when temps get high around the root zone. And she holds 26 inserts.
But you can make them easily. A 5-gallon bucket with a lid. Cut holes that hold a 2" basket or a neoprene insert. Then use a pump and some spray nozzles to keep the roots wet.
I even cut a 2 liter bottle in half. place your cut in a rooter plug and place down in the neck of the bottle, then take the bottom and fit it down on the top till it can stand. Or even cut it in half and put the cut inside and tape it shut works.

Use a new blade and take healty cuts, I use Vitagrow rooting compound myself. But there are alot of gels out there. Hell people even use 'willow water' for clones. The tips of the willow trees have a rooting hormone in it.

thanks for the info woody ive seen some of what your talking about,i do have a little cloner holds seven plugs I just need to get some of the plugs the ones that came with it were foam rubber it doesn't seem like the plant would like the rubber part they all died but im not going to give up I no I can get it!:)

I agree with Woody, only I use the rooting jel and go straight into a solo coco cup, many hole in the botton and let it rock.
Usually takes me about 7 to 10 days to get roots and another couple of weeks before I would feel comfortable transplanting.

Make sure you use clean sharp tools, I usually put the coco in the solo and water it a couple of time prior to putting the clone in the cup. For you first watering and there after use something like Rapid Start or like product at reduced rates till rooted.

Mama mia - seedsman. 3-4 days from chop. Not gonna be the greatest of hauls. 2oz minimum i reckon though. Shes dense and frosty as hell though. Zero give in those buds whatsoever. Gonna do a 2 stage harvest aswell as theres a lot of under developed bud under those coke can buds
20180624_182217.jpg
20180624_182201.jpg

Those sure look nice Rex.
I did a G13 from Barneys Farm, here are a couple of pics of those ladies.
I grow vertical on this grow, yield was 24 zips off 5 plants.GR

Edit, I got 23 zips off 4 plants and 10 zips off of one Critical Kush that was in the same grow.

Mama mia - seedsman. 3-4 days from chop. Not gonna be the greatest of hauls. 2oz minimum i reckon though. Shes dense and frosty as hell though. Zero give in those buds whatsoever. Gonna do a 2 stage harvest aswell as theres a lot of under developed bud under those coke can buds
20180624_182217.jpg
20180624_182201.jpg
mama mia dam that's pretty Bilbo looking nice bud cant wait for the report on this bad girl!

Back
Top Bottom