Sticky's bud pics

some nice strains you got going there rex,have you tried any of your weed yet?
I have tried it. I was waiting for my friends review so I didn't seem impartial to it.

He didn't give me a good article style review. His review consisted of taking off his shoes and leaning back on his couch. We were supposed to get cookie dough for some edibles but he said there were too many people out who might see him high. Lol

I have tried it. I was waiting for my friends review so I didn't seem impartial to it.

He didn't give me a good article style review. His review consisted of taking off his shoes and leaning back on his couch. We were supposed to get cookie dough for some edibles but he said there were too many people out who might see him high. Lol
hey rex go ahead and give me your impartial lol review that would be better than none,i guess im screwed because im high 24-7 so everyone sees me high I just:rofl: don't care lol

hey rex go ahead and give me your impartial lol review that would be better than none,i guess im screwed because im high 24-7 so everyone sees me high I just:rofl: don't care lol
It's a clean earthy flavor with a hint of berry on the back of the throat. Kind of like a soapsudsy berry in freshly watered topsoil.

The high is what I'd think of as a perfect hybrid high that creeps in and creeps out.

It's a clean earthy flavor with a hint of berry on the back of the throat. Kind of like a soapsudsy berry in freshly watered topsoil.

The high is what I'd think of as a perfect hybrid high that creeps in and creeps out.
of course theres no cure yet but that sounds pretty tasty for non cured buds omo anytime you can toke fresh and have it smell good and taste good that's how I want all my to be,i like the creep in and out so your saying no real downside to it sounds good will see what my organic grow can come up with I already have my soul cooking for my fall grow in sept.!

My buddy says, we have been high since the 60's so no one has seen us straight in 50 plus years.
My G/F says she can't see how I can wake an bake and function like I do, I says I don't know any other way, no one knows I'm stoned, they think this is how I am. Which is true. LOL
And I too Just :rofl: don't care. :bongrip:

My buddy says, we have been high since the 60's so no one has seen us straight in 50 plus years.
My G/F says she can't see how I can wake an bake and function like I do, I says I don't know any other way, no one knows I'm stoned, they think this is how I am. Which is true. LOL
And I too Just :rofl: don't care. :bongrip:
:thumb:

I am almost 71 years old, I have been using cannabis since I was 15, so if they bust me for making my own medicine, I don't sell, I give away any extras I may have. If them fuckers want to put me in jail. FUCK them!

I am almost 71 years old, I have been using cannabis since I was 15, so if they bust me for making my own medicine, I don't sell, I give away any extras I may have. If them fuckers want to put me in jail. FUCK them!
dang you old man you got me beat by 5 yrs. that's about when I started to 51 yrs. ago lol been toking every since don't toke as much as I used to but just as often!:cool:

I do get high, first thing with coffer is a couple of bowls, but my main goal it body maintenance, I do 0.20 grams of FECO daily, after coffee, as a maintenance dose and when the buzz wears off at about 9 AM, I begin smoking again. When I feel secure after the buzz I will go for my bike ride, have to be active or you will lose it.
I love my hobby, it provides me with the medicines I need, the entertainment that's fun and a reason to live a very happy life.

:bongrip:

I do get high, first thing with coffer is a couple of bowls, but my main goal it body maintenance, I do 0.20 grams of FECO daily, after coffee, as a maintenance dose and when the buzz wears off at about 9 AM, I begin smoking again. When I feel secure after the buzz I will go for my bike ride, have to be active or you will lose it.
I love my hobby, it provides me with the medicines I need, the entertainment that's fun and a reason to live a very happy life.

:bongrip:
sounds like you got it pretty good to me that's nice,i have a few tokes with my coffee around 5 am and when its light enough to see I go out for my morning walk everyday so your rite got to stay busy,i love the hobby to!:smokin:

dang you old man you got me beat by 5 yrs. that's about when I started to 51 yrs. ago lol been toking every since don't toke as much as I used to but just as often!:cool:
Same here I'll be 70 this month and been at this since I was 17.

Got a cousin who I just found out he was in the hospital, has B cell leukemia, so I went to see him this week.
He was very frail and thin, it was not the leukemia it as a sedentary life style, 2 years younger than me, but never left his house, sat in a easy chair and did nothing. He is going to die, sad but it is what happens when you give up on life.
Not me I am going out screaming, "that was the best sex I have ever had in my life"! :)

Same here I'll be 70 this month and been at this since I was 17.
Jax, if your not taking FECO daily you should be, what a good wellness medicine.

Back
Top Bottom