Stinker & Trala's Tents: A Tropicanna Banana Republic

Congrats on the harvest Trala, those buds are so trichy they look fuzzy. Very pretty.

Good job Trala, I'm sure it will be one of your favorites once you smoke her.
I got my summer grow going now, should be much better than my winter grow
Thank you Joe :)

And thank you so much for giving me the idea to get a clone :)

Really fine work! Them plants is beautiferous.
Thanks P

And congratulations for your Member of the Month.

You are so deserving :)

Congrats on another sticky harvest, Tra!
Yeah boiiiii!

Sweet harvesting of Pink Tra! She's got beautiful buddage!
She cleared my covid sinuses that’s fo sho lolllling!

Congrats on the harvest Trala, those buds are so trichy they look fuzzy. Very pretty.
She was a beauty.

Thank you all so much for joining us, just the yields to go now. I slow dry in the fridge, so I should be ready to cure in 10 Days.

Your move stinkStar ⭐

What Trala said. Thank you all for joining us. Its been fun for sure. The few nanners we saw is not really abnormal for a fully mature plant. Betty was 97 days old and at 72 days of 12/12 when chopped.

Beautiful grow and harvest Trala. Pink is a beauty! Betty is hanging with her sister. It'll be a few more days before I break them down. Can use another day anyway. I've been struggling with fatigue. I must be getting old!

IMG_3294.JPG

What Trala said. Thank you all for joining us. Its been fun for sure. The few nanners we saw is not really abnormal for a fully mature plant. Betty was 97 days old and at 72 days of 12/12 when chopped.

Beautiful grow and harvest Trala. Pink is a beauty! Betty is hanging with her sister. It'll be a few more days before I break them down. Can use another day anyway. I've been struggling with fatigue. I must be getting old!

IMG_3294.JPG
Very nice harvest.

Good morning la Rue!

Great job :)

I’ll be interested in the yield comparison. My Pink will be light on. I’m guessing maybe 1.5oz. Another week of Veg would have been a game changer.

Sorry to hear about the fatigue. Hopefully you bounce out of bed today, do some stretches, have a shower, have a coffee then go for a nice long walk. That’s always my fatigue go to. The less I do the less I want to do.

Good morning la Rue!

Great job :)

I’ll be interested in the yield comparison. My Pink will be light on. I’m guessing maybe 1.5oz. Another week of Veg would have been a game changer.

Sorry to hear about the fatigue. Hopefully you bounce out of bed today, do some stretches, have a shower, have a coffee then go for a nice long walk. That’s always my fatigue go to. The less I do the less I want to do.
Thank you. You did fantastic. I also think you have a great, one of the best that I've seen - perpetual going. You are always harvesting beautiful bees!

The fatigue is new, its been progressing for 3 or 4 months. I do all you suggest. Saw the Doc, had some tests and scopes. Fun stuff. Just never had to get prep or get ready to do anything. Not a biggie. It'll work out. :cool:

Hello again, enough about my problems. Sorry about that..
------------

It was a blast growing the same strain together. It just goes to show their is something to the nature vs nurture thing. We prob leave our unique mark on everything we touch, you leave one on me! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Lately I haven't been posting yields. Since you asked! Betty gave 136g of solid bud and prob another 20 of the looser stuff that will go into the bag for hash. The other Trop B. was larger at 160g. Its not all about the No.'s. everyone has their own style - I think? Some Struggle. You grow beauties. I love your bees.. Waiting on new stuff before the nxt care pkg.

For me, I like to push and ramp up with the light and nutrients. They can take alot. Betty's buds look good, I think!

Happy grows :peace:

IMG_3311.JPG

Hello again, enough about my problems. Sorry about that..
------------
Well as an absolute oversharer from waaaaaaay back, I just want to say I don’t think you should never feel sorry for sharing yourself, your truth, your life. We aren’t just avatars. We are real people, with real lives and real struggles.

I for one feel such a sense of gratitude that I am counted as one of your friends.

If you want to talk, about anything, I’m always going to be available as part of your audience.

I feel so lucky our paths somehow crossed, I really do. Xo

It was a blast growing the same strain together. It just goes to show their is something to the nature vs nurture thing. We prob leave our unique mark on everything we touch, you leave one on me!
Big smiling!

Big BIG BIG smiling!
Lately I haven't been posting yields. Since you asked! Betty gave 136g of solid bud and prob another 20 of the looser stuff that will go into the bag for hash.
Oh. My. Fucking. God!

I’ll be lucky to get 1.5 oz!

Lollling
The other Trop B. was larger at 160g. Its not all about the No.'s. everyone has their own style - I think? Some Struggle. You grow beauties. I love your bees..
I’m defs about plant health first and foremost, but that said, I’m not here to fuck spiders. I’m here to grow. To yield. Growing forward, I’m going to try less plants, more focus on training. My results are slowly getting better. My light isn’t fancy. My Pink really needed one more week of Veg. Isabella will show what one more week would have done.

For me, I like to push and ramp up with the light and nutrients. They can take alot. Betty's buds look good, I think!

Happy grows :peace:

IMG_3311.JPG
They look amazing.

You really are a brilliant grower. You are in my Top 3 420 Magazine growers :)

And it’s a wrap!

I am so happy with this plant. She has given me the best bud I’ve ever grown and is a sparkling example of the quality you get when you buy Barney’s Farm genetics.

A big thank you to @stinker for his generosity and for agreeing to journal with me. I have simply adored every second, well not the initial pulling her embryo out of the soil part lollll! And thank you @420 for giving us this grow platform.

Final Yield 89g/3.1oz

I know that’s not a lot for most of you, but for me and lately, it’s good lol.

P!nk Bee aka TropicanNa Banana
Barney’s seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Flip Age 32 days
Days in flower: 60

IMG_7869.jpeg

Thanks for joining us for this grow. It really is the growing with friends that makes this magical

@Teddy Edwards consider this grow journal complete Xo

Back
Top Bottom