Trala's Tent: The Wedding Album

Bill that is one of the greatest misconceptions of aging.

You fall apart because you do less. Sitting is the new smoking regarding effect on general health.

Excessive rest makes you focus on self, pain, aches, lethargy, malaise. Before you know it you’re a whining mess whose favourite topic is “my pain, oh my pain”. My next door neighbour is pain/pain meds (her weed) obsessed. Boring as fuck bruv. While I’m not sure what I want to be, I know what I don’t want to be and that’s a moaning potato on the couch. Lolllll
At least rest till your feeling better I ment.
I know keeping the old bones moving is the key.
I just think mountain climbing and strenuous activities are for the young.
Our bodies don't bounce back like they used too.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

At least rest till your feeling better I ment.
I know keeping the old bones moving is the key.
I just think mountain climbing and strenuous activities are for the young.
Our bodies don't bounce back like they used too.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
I do know what you mean. But just to be serious for a sec, we have this sit rest focus on pain/self culture. And it’s doing us no favours.

I’m not sure about that. I climbed a mountain not too long ago, look it’s classed as a mountain but if compared to Everest it would be the size of a bees dick lol. Tbh I’m prolly physically the fittest I’ve ever been. While I’m no triathlete by any means I can lift, bend and walk for days.

I think the more deconditioned we become, the less healthy we are, the slower our bodies bounce back. I walked through my ankle. I strapped it and felt it every day, to the point of a limp some days. Had I sat, which is what I wanted to do, recovery would have been slower not quicker.

What I will say for old bones ie any bones over 40 years of age. Take daily Vit D and Calcium.

Thanks for looking out for me Bill. I do get what you’re saying and I promise I do look after me. I spent an entire day in bed when I was ill. And I really did RICE my ankle when I slipped in the rain to reduce swelling and injury, Oh and I threw those motherfucking stupid no tread shoes out too! I nearly slipped 4 times before I finally went down. I love your friendship. You really are a good egg. Xo

I do know what you mean. But just to be serious for a sec, we have this sit rest focus on pain/self culture. And it’s doing us no favours.

I’m not sure about that. I climbed a mountain not too long ago, look it’s classed as a mountain but if compared to Everest it would be the size of a bees dick lol. Tbh I’m prolly physically the fittest I’ve ever been. While I’m no triathlete by any means I can lift, bend and walk for days.

I think the more deconditioned we become, the less healthy we are, the slower our bodies bounce back. I walked through my ankle. I strapped it and felt it every day, to the point of a limp some days. Had I sat, which is what I wanted to do, recovery would have been slower not quicker.

What I will say for old bones ie any bones over 40 years of age. Take daily Vit D and Calcium.

Thanks for looking out for me Bill. I do get what you’re saying and I promise I do look after me. I spent an entire day in bed when I was ill. And I really did RICE my ankle when I slipped in the rain to reduce swelling and injury, Oh and I threw those motherfucking stupid no tread shoes out too! I nearly slipped 4 times before I finally went down. I love your friendship. You really are a good egg. Xo
You climbed a mountain holy crap I need to get on your level :0

Wow Mum you really outdid yourself with this one! She’s beautiful I’m happy you have pictures it’d be a shame to not have this epic cleanliness mother fucking boss of a plant in your portfolio sorry I’m excited 😝
Watch your mouth, kid.

Do as I say, not as I do!

Lolllinggggggg.

Twelve I’m not sure if your parents tell you this, but you are a good hard working boy. I really love your work ethic, your fun spirit and your willingness to learn. You really are like my son in nature. He is a lovely boy too.

Good morning Stinky la Rue

I’m actually loving getting older. I have loved my 40’s and I have a feeling my 50’s are going to be even better. I think the secret is staying active, current, be open to learn and have fun! I work with nurses who are 60 and they are the bomb. Loving life, living large. I see patients who have chosen the couch over staying active and current, and they are soft, fat and pain obsessed. Add a heath condition/accident and their recovery is 4 times longer.

#saynotothecouch

Watch your mouth, kid.

Do as I say, not as I do!

Lolllinggggggg.

Twelve I’m not sure if your parents tell you this, but you are a good hard working boy. I really love your work ethic, your fun spirit and your willingness to learn. You really are like my son in nature. He is a lovely boy too.
Your going to make me tear up seriously thank you! Don’t get complements like that often or ever I’m just trying to support my family and be the best dad I can be :) your son is really lucky to have a great mother like yourself you’ve been threw so much and keep growing never stop being young Trala that’s the secret to life I believe

Your going to make me tear up seriously thank you! Don’t get complements like that often or ever I’m just trying to support my family and be the best dad I can be :) your son is really lucky to have a great mother like yourself you’ve been threw so much and keep growing
Oh my heart ♥️♥️♥️
never stop being young Trala that’s the secret to life I believe
It’s actually not.

The secret to success or my success is to surround myself with people who want me to succeed. Cut the cunts straight out.

I have a rule. You have to provide me an L to keep a place in my life. You have to either make me feel Loved, make me Laugh, or inspire me to Learn. All I ask for is one L, but if you can give me more, yay. If you can’t provide me with an L you can fuck off. I don’t care whether it’s family, long time friends, I’ll cut you quicker than Freddy Kruger on Friday 13th.

Since making this rule, I attract the exact people I never knew I needed, including you. You young man give me two L’s. You have a way of making me feel loved and you’re funny as fuck.

Don’t be afraid of getting older, it’s the same as being young except you drive a great car and have heaps of money
;)

Oh my heart ♥️♥️♥️

It’s actually not.

The secret to success or my success is to surround myself with people who want me to succeed. Cut the cunts straight out.

I have a rule. You have to provide me an L to keep a place in my life. You have to either make me feel Loved, make me Laugh, or inspire me to Learn. All I ask for is one L, but if you can give me more, yay. If you can’t provide me with an L you can fuck off. I don’t care whether it’s family, long time friends, I’ll cut you quicker than Freddy Kruger on Friday 13th.

Since making this rule, I attract the exact people I never knew I needed, including you. You young man give me two L’s. You have a way of making me feel loved and you’re funny as fuck.

Don’t be afraid of getting older, it’s the same as being young except you drive a great car and have heaps of money
;)
Aww thanks I’m starting to do the same cared way to much what people thought of me cut a lot out of my life I’m happy I stuck around :)

Hi guys :)

Omg I think she might be nearly cooked! And how’s this? Just like that she has gone from smelling like a urinary tract infection to a beautifully fragrant bunch of exotic flowers. Like not Mimosa EVO pretty, but she’s right up there when it comes to lovely.

What do you reckon?

Cleopatra Bee aka Wedding Cake
Barney’s Seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Days above ground - 122
Days in flower - 54

695EC21F-F0EE-419C-8339-6C3EFC9F06FD.jpeg
B2A82DA9-B65E-4481-B4D1-6E9AC433E039.jpeg
013CD971-E9C5-4F89-899E-627AA3A3EB02.jpeg
275D7C7B-91E5-47C2-9BED-571B80FFE6C7.jpeg
399BB6E0-34BD-409C-8768-A03DC2082F9C.jpeg
87B96A1A-37EC-4EDC-ADEA-5CEBDA6C7A9E.jpeg
1017F882-84AC-4653-94A5-023AD01029D5.jpeg
B758E636-D463-4B51-A881-E16F8E69FB41.jpeg
Pretty plants friend like always.
Do you ever burn by the pool? Great looking place to chief it out..lol
Cheers

Yeah baby! I do insanity daily and am in the best shape of my life as a 48 year old. Injuries happen and still take longer to recover but mental strength combined with a strong core is what is going to make my golden years pleasant. :high-five:

We are family, ive got all my growers with me :slide::goof:

Aww thanks I’m starting to do the same cared way to much what people thought of me cut a lot out of my life I’m happy I stuck around :)
Me too :)

Pretty plants friend like always.
Do you ever burn by the pool? Great looking place to chief it out..lol
Cheers
100%!

It’s a great area. I never take it for granted.

Yeah baby! I do insanity daily and am in the best shape of my life as a 48 year old. Injuries happen and still take longer to recover but mental strength combined with a strong core is what is going to make my golden years pleasant. :high-five:
That is true, and where the fuck have you been?!

I’m all about a strong core.

🧘‍♀️

So nice to see you, Ren.

We are family, ive got all my growers with me :slide::goof:
🎶 🎵 Oh yeah, we are family, 12, Ren, Greenfingaz and me 🎶 🎵

Todays earworm sorted ✔️

Hi Trala :ciao:
Meant to get beck to you about your plants - obviously your herbs are looking fantastic, I hope it cures nicely
Your Syngonium looks very happy there, thinking mine could probbly handle a bit more light looking at those
You had a Peperomia and a Philodendron on your table too, but I'm not sure which plant you mean had lacy/feathery leaves?
These things keep me awake at night lol

Hi Trala :ciao:
Meant to get beck to you about your plants - obviously your herbs are looking fantastic, I hope it cures nicely
Your Syngonium looks very happy there, thinking mine could probbly handle a bit more light looking at those
You had a Peperomia and a Philodendron on your table too, but I'm not sure which plant you mean had lacy/feathery leaves?
These things keep me awake at night lol
Hi Growings :)

Omg you’re right, googled, that’s exactly what it is. I actually picked up a small arm which had been torn off a plant at a nursery I visit, and the owner said I could have it to strike. I struck it in water like a syngonium. You could see by it’s stem that would be it’s preferred method.

A syngonium was the first plant I ever grew :)

I should take more notice of names. While I don’t wha5 5hey are called, I can soon work out what they need.

You gotta show me this syngonium of yours now lol!

Ooooh a calathea! I actually know that one!

They look lovely :)

I love turning nothing into something. I swear it helps fix me and gives me a healthier outlook.

Healing just takes time, care, and nurturing.

Not even 0700 here bruv, and I’m as philosophical as all fuck!

I swear it helps fix me and gives me a healthier outlook
Absolutely, that is mental health in a nutshell isn't it

Philosophical, eh?
A person who thinks they understand everything has no more questions; a person who does understand everything has a head full of questions which they don't understand

Absolutely, that is mental health in a nutshell isn't it

Philosophical, eh?
A person who thinks they understand everything has no more questions; a person who does understand everything has a head full of questions which they don't understand
I’m gonna fuck it up, But I’ll have a go anyway.

I’m not actually a philosophical person by nature, but I did read something once that I loved, I think it was Socrates, and the jist is true knowledge comes when you take what you believe to be 100% true, and learn it isn’t true at all.

Back
Top Bottom