Trala's Tent: The Wedding Album

Strain:

Barney’s Farm Wedding Cake from Sponsors Herbies Seeds. It’s literally my third attempt.

This isn’t a sponsored grow, but my opinion not that you asked, buy from them with confidence. So far I have had 5 from 5 sprout. And none of this paper towel fucking about either. Straight in dirt as the canna god intended!

Medium used:

85% Canna Professional
10% Volcano Jizz (Perlite)
5% Blood and Bone

Look I’m guesstimating, I said percentages to try and sound professional, I put in a couple of handfuls of perlite and a sprinkle of Blood and Bone.

Lighting:

Mars Hydro TS 1000 and sunlight.

Grow area:

Mars Grow Tent 80cm x 80cm x 160cm and an outdoor area

Nutrients:

Tega Brop *taps nose*

This will sadly be my last MTega CBrop grow and I’m devastated about it. There has been an import ban here. You aren’t allowed to give glowing reviews on this fabulous product, so I won’t ;)

Training/Grow style:

I am going to watch @Carcass and his newest grow and I am going to follow and try and mimic his techniques, some I’m excited about, others not so much. I hate the thought of supercropping but I love the thought of a level canopy.

My aim is a plant like this:-

C14E33FB-E387-44F6-83AE-5D2427ED687A.jpeg

But to be honest I’d begrudgingly settle for this:-

0EE0E5D9-4B6D-48E2-A741-D377EA879907.jpeg

L O L L I N G

There is a funny cringe story why I name my plants. When I first joined, I didn’t know you could buy strains, I thought everyone was growing bag seeds and inventing fancy names. I wanted to fit in, so I thought I better name my plants too! #DiarieOfAMong

So without further ado let me introduce the bride.

Cleopatra Bee ♥️♥️♥️

She is out of the bassinet and into her cot.

281DBBD0-878A-424C-9336-4BDCF69E3696.jpeg
CEC942DD-F5FF-4B64-94D6-F8A9B3A2D7D7.jpeg

Your move C Star. Xo

I hate the thought of supercropping
I do too- hard to believe, but I haven't supercropped anything for about 2 years...
We won't be doing any of that, unless there's no other choice :thumb:

Hello C Legend!

Oh excellent! When it comes to training I much prefer gentle persuasion to breaking bones.

I hope I can do it! I’m not known for sticking to rules or following basic direction, so you got your work cut out! Lolllllll

She just needs to grow now :)

Haha! Trying to raise two kids under 6, start a business, and grow herb..

If this is as legit as you say it's going to be, I don't want to hear any whining about fucking up when you flip to flower. :p

You'll do fine, T...
You know the basics, and you grow great weed, so you're already halfway there... :high-five:

No tag hey? Have to find it on newest content....I see how it is.
I don’t want to bother people lol
* Clicks on journal*

First post, first pic, offensive language scrawled so big you cant miss it.

*Pulls up comfy chair at the back*

Lets see you fucking do this T!

*Plays Parkway*
Hello :)

I’m so excited to finally be growing her! Fingers crossed I can do it.

I don’t want to bother people lol

Hello :)

I’m so excited to finally be growing her! Fingers crossed I can do it.
Woohoo. :woohoo:
Hey T. Another fun one :green_heart:
Hope your having a great day.

Stay safe
Bill

Woohoo. :woohoo:
Hey T. Another fun one :green_heart:
Hope your having a great day.

Stay safe
Bill
I’m on a nightshift.

And FYI if your dad in Bed fucking 17 rings his buzzer one more time they’ll need a surgeon to remove it!

I’m on a nightshift.

And FYI if your dad in Bed fucking 17 rings his buzzer one more time they’ll need a surgeon to remove it!
Omfg I :love: you.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom