Trala's Tent: The Wedding Album

Good evening, T- since we're doing this together, I want to keep you current on what's happening- I up potted the 11day old GSC to a 1gallon pot today (noon)- she had about 4" of roots growing out the bottom, and the leaves had reached the edge of the solo cup, so, even though it seems early, I think it was time...I swear she's grown half an inch since the transplant, so I must have done something right...
I also gave her her first taste of mc @ 1.5g/gallon, and I'll be topping her in 4 or 5 days, so I'll let you know when that happens too! :thumb:

Good evening, T- since we're doing this together, I want to keep you current on what's happening- I up potted the 11day old GSC to a 1gallon pot today (noon)- she had about 4" of roots growing out the bottom, and the leaves had reached the edge of the solo cup, so, even though it seems early, I think it was time...I swear she's grown half an inch since the transplant, so I must have done something right...
I also gave her her first taste of mc @ 1.5g/gallon, and I'll be topping her in 4 or 5 days, so I'll let you know when that happens too! :thumb:
Hello C Waves :)

That’s a 4 litre pot in my lingo.

I moved Cleo from the seed tray to a seed pot, just because that’s how I like to cultivate my seeds. The pot is prolly 500mL or I think around a pint in your koOKiE measurements.

From here on I follow your pots and training and Tega Brop.

I’m at Day, fuck knows tbh. I’d have to look back. What am I basing my uppot on?

Ps I’m day 6.

Good looking start Trala, I'm ready for a great mirroring Carcass grow, as after his Blueberry Hill, what could be better than seeing double of that, you go girl!
Hi Stunger :)

So am I!

The man is green magician!

He’s going to talk me through the whole grow coz we have seeds of similar age. If you have a seed and you are looking for a training partner, come join us :)

:ciao: Trala! A dedicated journal for the WC! :thumb: I hope to drop my WC seed by Friday, and we can compare during the grows. :high-five:
Hi Boobird :)

I thought I could stay more on top of the directions if I have a designated thread.

I’d love that :)

Please feel free to come join in on the training. I know you grow beauties too.

When the leaves reach the edge of the cup, and lots of roots are coming out the bottom of the cup, it's up pot time- I like to do it as early as possible so she has time to recover from the transplant before I cut her head off... :)
I think your plant is 6 days old?, So you may be transplanting yours about the time I top mine.

When the leaves reach the edge of the cup, and lots of roots are coming out the bottom of the cup, it's up pot time- I like to do it as early as possible so she has time to recover from the transplant before I cut her head off... :)
I think your plant is 6 days old?, So you may be transplanting yours about the time I top mine.
Perfect. I’m wanting to be a week behind.

Since they're photoperiod plants, there's really no hurry, if you want to wait a little longer to transplant and top her, that'll be fine.
I just like to get that stuff done asap...

Hi Stunger :)

So am I!

The man is green magician!

He’s going to talk me through the whole grow coz we have seeds of similar age. If you have a seed and you are looking for a training partner, come join us :)
I'm outdoor only so unfortunately there'll be no joining you guys, I have to wait about 6 months before I start again.

I'm outdoor only so unfortunately there'll be no joining you guys, I have to wait about 6 months before I start again.
Bit rude, I mean it was a ñice offer, but reminding you of the months left to pace up and down staring out the window at the balcony after harvest before planting again, like Pablo at the pool, a wee bit rude, imo.

Bit rude, I mean it was a ñice offer, but reminding you of the months left to pace up and down staring out the window at the balcony after harvest before planting again, like Pablo at the pool, a wee bit rude, imo.
Cheers DV8, that's exactly how it is like in the outdoor growing off season, just aimlessly wandering about like a right Pablo!

I’m sorry, but I just want to back track. This was Sunday. I forgot to update here.

Cleopatra Bee aka Wedding Cake
Barney’s Seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Days above ground 9

DBDB010C-912D-4AC0-825B-C56FBB96C78E.jpeg

Now fast forward to today. I have uppotted Cleo into her 4L/1Gallon pot like Carcass did with his at this age. She didn’t need it, and didn’t have an awesome rootball tbh. I was just worried I’d fall behind. She looks a bit jaundiced to me as well, so I might just up the MC in the coming days. For now I’ll wait.

Hopefully she will be good to top in another couple of days. I have noticed that Carcasses plant is a better green and is ahead of my little one in growth. Going forward I will be basing my topping/training on growth rather than time.

Cleopatra Bee aka Wedding Cake ♥️
Barney’s Seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Days above ground 12

291ABFDF-35B4-46EB-BFC6-D75306FB64C6.jpeg

Being Baby Sat By Her Big Sisters ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

1D16C51B-3F60-4F32-BA92-4894409B9D75.jpeg

If anyone has accidentally stumbled in here and is just starting a grow, this is where I’m getting all of my info. If I’m too manic and bumbly focus on the directions here:-

Just recently smoked some wedding cake for the first time! Yummy!
Hello you :)

Oh I’m so glad!

This is my third go. My first two seeds were no shows. Not through seed fault, well the first one was, it was half a seed, but the second seed I stored incorrectly for a year. Hot humid room.

Hopefully I get this one over the line.

I can't believe you started a new journal and didn't even mention it in your Trala journal. I get not wanting to bug people but if you posted about it in your home journal then anyone following it can then decide whether they want to follow another Trala grow journal or not.

Anyhow, congrats on the new journal and the new plant!

@candycane is growing a Wedding Cake, too. Hers is a little ahead of yours. :battingeyelashes:

I can't believe you started a new journal and didn't even mention it in your Trala journal. I get not wanting to bug people but if you posted about it in your home journal then anyone following it can then decide whether they want to follow another Trala grow journal or not.

Anyhow, congrats on the new journal and the new plant!
Well this is awkies, coz I did mention it.

L O L L I N G

Back
Top Bottom