Trala's Tent: The Wedding Album

Omg don’t bother. It’s just the same old same old skullfuckery bruv.

I’m doing a perpetual grow, it’s meant to be a two seedling, two veg, two flower. I have four in flower, one in veg and no seedlings, so yeah, so far I’ve fucked the whole process right up good and proper. Lollllll
Hey T good morning. :ciao:
It my be the same old skullfuckery, but it's the best there is.:rofl:
Hope your having a great weekend. :love:

Stay safe
Bill

There is a funny cringe story why I name my plants. When I first joined, I didn’t know you could buy strains, I thought everyone was growing bag seeds and inventing fancy names. I wanted to fit in, so I thought I better name my plants too! #DiarieOfAMong

So without further ado let me introduce the bride.

Cleopatra Bee ♥️♥️♥️

She is out of the bassinet and into her cot.

281DBBD0-878A-424C-9336-4BDCF69E3696.jpeg
CEC942DD-F5FF-4B64-94D6-F8A9B3A2D7D7.jpeg

Your move C Star. Xo
Go TB go! I love your naming story. It explains a lot.

Hey T good morning. :ciao:
It my be the same old skullfuckery, but it's the best there is.:rofl:
Hope your having a great weekend. :love:

Stay safe
Bill
I’m working so for the moment I’m staying outta trouble.

;)
Go TB go! I love your naming story. It explains a lot.
I am so fucking cringe sometimes, and when I say sometimes I mean most of the time.

You: Hi Tra!
Me: Good thanks. And how are you?
Me: *cringing while whispering to myself* you had one job, just say hi back like a normal person..

#MongLife

I’m working so for the moment I’m staying outta trouble.

;)

I am so fucking cringe sometimes, and when I say sometimes I mean most of the time.

You: Hi Tra!
Me: Good thanks. And how are you?
Me: *cringing while whispering to myself* you had one job, just say hi back like a normal person..

#MongLife
You were one of the 1st I followed and I thought I was going to have to start naming mine too.. I might have named a few. I’m the cringe newb who announced I was growing in fucking COCOA!

You were one of the 1st I followed and I thought I was going to have to start naming mine too.. I might have named a few. I’m the cringe newb who announced I was growing in fucking COCOA!
That’s why you my people D to da B to da B to da D!

But I’ll see your cocoa cringe and raise you a clairvoyant cringe. First time I was asked what medium I’m using I legit thought they were asking me about a clairvoyant!

Hello Wedding guests :) :) :)

Cleo’s little growth bits at the part where she was topped were finally big enough to train. This is a nerve wracking time for me coz I usually rip limbs at this point.

3B72EFA3-D330-442E-B454-B93A7B956CDA.jpeg

I was super careful and I’m happy to report no blood was spilled!

4B6D8F68-09D1-449D-A122-D744A7E34942.jpeg
DAA41D12-9DDF-4679-B3B6-04E4AB136558.jpeg

I’m a little disappointed in her shape, because I have large grow space gaps I’m worried I won’t get that carcass canopy. I adjusted some hooks today. As you can see it’s looking like a sheeps pen in there!

C1907DAD-DE8D-42B8-A843-3854FFFF2DAC.jpeg

So far I’m on track.

I do a little Sunday Summary each week which is a tad extra coz well, I’m a tad extra lol. Here she is with a size ratio thingy. I’m a bit unhappy with a few of her big leaves, as you can see they look problematic, but tbh I was feeding her water instead of Tega Brop *taps nose* by accident. Hopefully I can remedy the problem going forward with correct feeds.

E4968137-CB53-4B38-85C0-FE8DE39C6925.jpeg

Hello Wedding guests :) :) :)
I do a little Sunday Summary each week which is a tad extra coz well, I’m a tad extra lol.
I could be biased, but I reckon you do the most smiles in a journal without getting cringy. It feels like a 3 smile kinda day though. At least in my world.

A tad extra. * Nods* But Im sure we all love you for it Tra!

Ok enough, I get it, Ill go sit up the back again for a cpl days, listen to the house band, and admire the show.

I was super careful and I’m happy to report no blood was spilled!
Sweet! we both made it past the "breaking shit off" part, without breaking shit off!
Cleo looks good, T!

I could be biased, but I reckon you do the most smiles in a journal without getting cringy. It feels like a 3 smile kinda day though. At least in my world.

A tad extra. * Nods* But Im sure we all love you for it Tra!

Ok enough, I get it, Ill go sit up the back again for a cpl days, listen to the house band, and admire the show.
Bruv cringy is my middle name. I’ve accepted it, OMG legit nearly typed excepted. Ironic grammar error would have prolly been lost on you. I know your ✖️you’re ✔️ one who struggles when it comes to basic language. Not that I’m judging you dumb fuck .

Omg now I’ve typed that I’m literally second guessing myself. If I’ve got the wrong your I’ll fucking die!

Bruv cringy is my middle name. I’ve accepted it, OMG legit nearly typed excepted. Ironic grammar error would have prolly been lost on you. I know your ✖️you’re ✔️ one who struggles when it comes to basic language. Not that I’m judging you dumb fuck .

Omg now I’ve typed that I’m literally second guessing myself. If I’ve got the wrong your I’ll fucking die!
More Hide than Wheres Wally in this.

The only thing I worry more for than you're yaw yor ur your insults is your temper.
Id put you in the naughty corner but youd like it. And you're (?) too old to spank....ducks.

More Hide than Wheres Wally in this.

The only thing I worry more for than you're yaw yor ur your insults is your temper.
Id put you in the naughty corner but youd like it. And you're (?) too old to spank....ducks.
Too old?!

TOO OLD?!

How dare you!

HOW DARE YOU?!

I’ll have you know Teddy the Mod has had me over his knee more times than you’ve had Frrot Loops for breakfast, junior!

I may be old, but I do yoga god dammit. I’m very bendy!

This is blatant age shaming!

Consider yourself reported!

Too old?!

TOO OLD?!

How dare you!

HOW DARE YOU?!
Right so thats the line. You're not that old clearly upset so I apologise unreservedly. Its your* thread, Im outta line.
I’ll have you know Teddy the Mod has had me over his knee more times than you’ve had Frrot Fruit Loops for breakfast, junior!
FIFY.

Its clearly helped fuck all. Lmao. If anything its encouraging you. Or you cant help it. But either is fine. Junior not so much.
I may be old, but I do yoga god dammit. I’m very bendy!
Righto, images love. Woah. To be fair Adrienne on youtube is very helpful. Its been doing my eyes  spirit  body back wonders.
This is blatant age shaming!

Consider yourself reported!
I reckon your* link probably just goes to the work experience kid whose Dad got him the job and has never followed up a single one. In case Im wrong refer to ^^^ my second sentence.

Oh and thanks for apologising, made my day.

Back
Top Bottom