Trala's Tent: The Wedding Album

Cleo is proving to be a difficult plant to carcass canopy, because I let her get too leggy as a seed. Something I hope to remedy with my next grow.

So I am Day 27, and I should be here:- Step 3

As you can see, I clearly am not. My plant structure is all wrong, but it’s all I have to work with. After checking with C Dogg, I’ve taken off 4 fan leaves for me to get that direct light. Hopefully she grows more out than up now. I stuck a Bodiva, or what ever they are called, sachet there for like a size ratio. These leaves were HUGEEEE! Oh and it wouldn’t be my grow without a fuck up. I’m not sure where these came from, but they became collateral damage when I staked her, as C suggested in order to keep her stem reinforced and stop a lean.

832EEB9B-CF76-4900-9667-7F8F1E37B28D.jpeg
AEC0968A-690B-4D0D-92D0-423B6348C2B1.jpeg

While it might not look too different to you guys, to me it opens up the plant.

I’m also having trouble carhooking those top two growth points. I’m going to gently weigh them down with some rocks to get a bend because my Carhook can’t hold them down. By morning each day they have pulled my Carhooks out despite my extenders.

2C4CA519-F20D-4297-BCC0-FDC6356A8EFB.jpeg

I am quite disappointed that my training doesn’t look anything like Carcasses grow. But Rome wasn’t built in a day. I’ll just plug on.

She looks better, and your training looks good! She's just a little tall, but you've got her trained well so far.
Do the hooks pull out even if you poke 'em 8 inches or so into the soil?
It's impressive, how much these plants can "pull" while they're growing, doesn't always work in our favor, though..

Hey T! One day, can you grow a plant with no training and let it grow dreadlocks? I know it would fit your rebellious spirit perfectly!
Hi Ren :)

I feel like I haven’t seen you in ages!

I feel like I did that with my son. He recently paid $200 to have his awful Viking styled hair dreadlocked. He woke me on a post nightshift sleep to show me and I screen shot him to show his dad.

Me: Omg I hate it! You do realise when people look at you all they think is how poor a job your mother did raising you?
Him: Mum, if anyone says that to me, I’ll tell them my mum is awesome! She even grows my weed for me!

Guilt used to work so well on him when he was young. Cheeky monkey.

I actually let my GSC go natural. She’s ugly as fuck.

She looks better, and your training looks good! She's just a little tall, but you've got her trained well so far.
Do the hooks pull out even if you poke 'em 8 inches or so into the soil?
It's impressive, how much these plants can "pull" while they're growing, doesn't always work in our favor, though..
I did, I extended them. The skewer just isn’t heavy enough. I will make some Trahooks from stakes.

I’m shocked daily by it. Every morning she has pulled free.

Any plant that pulls those hooks is a great plant. Surely she will produce top notch flower being so strong willed. Wonder where she got that from? Haha. Great job! So sayeth the newly appointed Jester!

NTH
Hello Jester :)

She’s a beast! That’s for sure! I really hope I can create some sort of canopy.

Thanks Hipster :)

Thanks, Stone- Trala doesn't know it, but she's really a great student...

Exactly!
Thanks T

I really do appreciate the friendship and time you give me. I really do.

You are a great friend, and if you ever need anyone fucked up, I’m your girl ;)

Hey T! Getting slowly caught up. Glad your training goals are getting better. Even though slower than your expectations, but hey, you're learning and trying something new. Patience and understanding will come! Keep it up. I'm looking forward to seeing what she'll look like soon. Blessings.

O. M. G!

I totally thought you were gonna say no!

YEAHHHHHH BOIIIIIIIIIIIII!

I totally thought he was going to say no, too. I thought we discouraged removing leaves in veg unless they're lying in the dirt or diseased.

I saw that. A take charge one too boot. A good combo! And willing to f##k folks up for you. What a gal :love:
Lolllllll
Looking good trala! Beautiful plants!
Thank you so much. She’s a bit of an ugly duckling atm.
Keep it up Trala :)
I really do have such an awesome cheer squad :)
Hey T! Getting slowly caught up. Glad your training goals are getting better. Even though slower than your expectations, but hey, you're learning and trying something new. Patience and understanding will come! Keep it up. I'm looking forward to seeing what she'll look like soon. Blessings.
Me too :)
I totally thought he was going to say no, too. I thought we discouraged removing leaves in veg unless they're lying in the dirt or diseased.
Sometimes I think we weed growers try and reinvent the wheel, if this was any other plant in my garden, and I really can grow beautiful house plants from nothing, I would have nipped those 4 leaves without a second thought. They were huge, tired and blocking the sunlight. I have so much new growth underneath just waiting for the sun to hit it’s face. Everything in me as a gardener said cut em.

Pruning plants is one of the greatest things we can do for general plant health in many cases, I think anyway.

All that said, I still thought I was gonna get a no. Stoked he said yes tho :)

Me too! I woulda said no. Or yes and she'd of had to read 20 minutes of why it should be this and ok to be that. It's dizzying really!
She wouldn't read it
She probs would have.

Different growing rationales interest me.

If a house plant has a good amount of foliage to work with, cutting sun blocking tired old leaves promotes new growth. So if I transfer this logic to weed, if you are chasing new grow, I think pruning makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom