Trala's Tent: The Wedding Album

Hi guys :)

Soz I’m time poor atm.

So I have fucking issues, but for a change not so much mental. I have 5 plants and not enough veg light. I was going to put Cleo in my veg tent but the space light wise isn’t high enough.

Her little monster spawn clone is day 1 of Regrowth. So I’m stoked! She’s gonna live :)

Cleopatra Bee aka Wedding Cake
Barney’s Seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Days above ground - 108
Days in flower - 40

7A433AAE-9CFD-4432-B6BD-81C99D0E7A36.jpeg

Elizabeth Bee aka Wedding Cake
Monstercropped Clone
Days Reveg: 36
Day 1

034B557A-A6CF-44DF-8597-4BB5994FBA9B.jpeg

My Team ♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️

B3FD0542-BA1A-48E3-B971-B1DBCFEB61D2.jpeg

Wow she is gorgeous Trala. :welldone: Hope you had a good time on your vacation.

That is the sign of a true grow connoisseur. When you can jet off to Paris or the Alps or wherever 'Tra the movie star' went and your plants do just fine. Impressive!
She is just so lovely.
She’s like hey Mom I got this go have fun just leave the light on
Low maintenance fo sho
She's a little frost monster too!
She really is! But as usual, all chodes!

Lollll
Wow she is gorgeous Trala. :welldone: Hope you had a good time on your vacation.
Thank you, I really did. Except for the part when my grandson coughed INTO MY FUCKING OPEN MOUTH. He has infected me and I’m now suffering with a multitude of diseases including influenza A, covid and prolly some rainforest mutant germ. There is a good chance I’ll die of it, look I’ll be honest, it’s a head cold, and everything points to the fact I won’t die today, however I will moan, sook and carry on like a dying duck in a thunderstorm coz that’s how I roll.

She is just so lovely.

Low maintenance fo sho

Lollll

Thank you, I really did. Except for the part when my grandson coughed INTO MY FUCKING OPEN MOUTH. He has infected me and I’m now suffering with a multitude of diseases including influenza A, covid and prolly some rainforest mutant germ. There is a good chance I’ll die of it, look I’ll be honest, it’s a head cold, and everything points to the fact I won’t die today, however I will moan, sook and carry on like a dying duck in a thunderstorm coz that’s how I roll.
You got the Covid?! Ok here’s the d-low rest and lots of vitamin D(I think) and REST seriously you’ll be fine then bam your on your ass

You got the Covid?! Ok here’s the d-low rest and lots of vitamin D(I think) and REST seriously you’ll be fine then bam your on your ass
No I have a simple head cold.

A head cold gives you no attention or pity, so I invent a more pity giving diagnosis.

It’s D and C buoy.

She is just so lovely.

Low maintenance fo sho

Lollll

Sounds like you got the 'Man flu'. It's reeeeally bad. :laugh:

Sunday Summary

Cleo has some light flecking on her tips. Not sure if I should be concerned. Not sure how much longer she has. I’m guessing 3-4 weeks. Look I made that up. I have zero idea lolling.

Days above ground - 114
Days in flower - 46

30B85B2F-AAE2-4DBB-A889-D0CFADD75434.jpeg

Suns out guns out!

F03FEA22-44C7-49F7-97B5-5CC3E7C29292.jpeg

Cleo has some light flecking on her tips. Not sure if I should be concerned.
No worries, T- that just means you're feeding her right...
Just keep doing what you've been doing, nothing to be concerned about...

Sunday Summary

Cleo has some light flecking on her tips. Not sure if I should be concerned. Not sure how much longer she has. I’m guessing 3-4 weeks. Look I made that up. I have zero idea lolling.

Days above ground - 114
Days in flower - 46

30B85B2F-AAE2-4DBB-A889-D0CFADD75434.jpeg

Suns out guns out!

F03FEA22-44C7-49F7-97B5-5CC3E7C29292.jpeg
BOOM!

No worries, T- that just means you're feeding her right...
Just keep doing what you've been doing, nothing to be concerned about...
Good morning C Sparkles :)

Thank you. I’m terrible with nutes. The nutes I use, you literally sprinkle 2tbsp on every 4 weeks and water as normal. They are the ducks nuts.

Shacka shacka JAM!

Welcome home Trala! Sorry about the coughing into your mouth thing, lol. Kids. Hope you feel better soon. Your Perp grow is looking good and that Cleo… :drool:
You know how it is I’m sure. They are cute little snot smearing stink balls.

Thank you. I am loving training atm.

Back
Top Bottom