Trala's Tent: The Wedding Album

Beautiful job on her, start to finish, Trala!
She's not a hermie, she's just a "do it yourself " kinda gal... 🤪
sorry I fucked up the last bit. I’m so mad at me.
Ha! You didn't screw anything up, T!
I found a seed on my GSC, about a week before I found the nanners- I had the branch marked so I could save the seed, but then I lost track of it after trimming..so it is still there somewhere...

I dare not use them. I think a hermed plant produces herm seeds. Look I’m not sure if I read that here or I’ve somehow made it up as true. I’m 94% sure I read you can’t trust the genetics of a herm seed.

Hmm Carmen I’ll try and draw a picture where I found the mature seeds.

It wasn’t in the Coca-Cola it was in like a little seperate pod thingy. I think it’s a plant ovary.

The nanners which looked like banana like yellow tongues were coming out of the actual bud. Not every bud. I googled herm images and she didn’t look like the herms on google. I couldn’t find an example late in flower.

FFF6DEF5-8E6D-47C0-AADF-049B70B230DE.jpeg
They're probably okay to use. Especially if they're from a stress Hermie.
The weird part is they're from the first flowers to form on your plant, and are fully mature. I would bet they've been there since before your plant formed those nanners unless she did it more than once.

Cleo is so beautiful all trimmed Tra! Way to grow! + seeds! :love: :thumb:
Thanks Mr O

I think its fair to say that metric is actually by far the most common measurement used. But Merica just refuses to yeild. Im sure its a fair bit to do with the English.

Anyhow, 30 miles is a bloody long way in any ones world. Im actually a bit shocked.
Sounds a wide radius on paper, but it would be a difficult coupling I think, in fact you would have a better chance winning Lotto, maybe Div 2 over 1 tho lol. The mating journey (when not deliberate), first think of the size of the floating plant jizz, looking for the minuscule lady part in an area as big as a 30 mile forest, needing that specific, perfect plant hair to land on. I almost feel you should honour the pregnant female if he made it to give her his seed. I mean that there is a story of primal survival, conquering all those trials to get to her.
Congrats on the harvest Trala. Those buds look sticky and delicious. Fantastic grow and journal, I really enjoyed it and I'm already looking forward to your next one. BTW, this would have easily won GJOTM if you would have let it ;)
Thank you so much :)

Beautiful job on her, start to finish, Trala!
She's not a hermie, she's just a "do it yourself " kinda gal... 🤪

Ha! You didn't screw anything up, T!
I found a seed on my GSC, about a week before I found the nanners- I had the branch marked so I could save the seed, but then I lost track of it after trimming..so it is still there somewhere...
Good morning C Horse, omg —> that’s a sea horse 🌊 🐎

I was wondering what was in that green pod, coz it looked so swollen and nearly fainted when a seed came out. She had 3 of those, but one had not formed fully.

The fluffy stuff down the bottom looked all lumpy. And there was nearly one nanner/the start of a nanner brewing per Coca-Cola. Omg I hate them. They look awful Anyway it’s done now. My big Coca-Cola’s were safe, only just I think.

Today I bag and tag.

They're probably okay to use. Especially if they're from a stress Hermie.
The weird part is they're from the first flowers to form on your plant, and are fully mature. I would bet they've been there since before your plant formed those nanners unless she did it more than once.
No only once.

I go over my plants with a fine tooth comb every day due to nits.

I know the exact day I clocked it coz I woke and read carcass had had one on his plant and I felt mentally relieved that I’d never had a plant affected with those ugly things. I opened the flower room and MY EYES! Middle cola had a tiny yellow banana hanging out. So easy to spot too. Like fly shit on a white wall. I remembered carcass wasn’t worried so I shouldn’t worry and I thought your getting cut asap. I just had a bad feeling.

I don’t know if I trust those seeds.

Hey guys I thought I’d just quickly share my dry style for those of you who don’t know. I opt for a slow fridge dry. Main reason is because of the heat here and being able to control the humidity somewhat.

There is a great thread in here by Sweet Sue, who I don’t think posts here, well I haven’t seen her. It’s where I first met @GratefulBud :)

So like this is just my opinion I’m not saying it’s right or anything. It’s just the way I do it. And the smoke reports all have two similar descriptive words, and one is actually is an odd word to describe smoke inhaled, but not one person hasn’t used it to describe the taste, and it’s “clean”. It is described as such a clean smooth smoke/cleanest smoothest weed ever. Like smooth I get and it fucking is. But clean?!

So as a rule I wash because I have had insect infestation on insect infestation. But Cleo was untouched. And she was cleaner than an Amish mind on Christmas Day. So no real wash, just a light water dip. They dried overnight.

I then break my buds into large and small categories. I had to add a third Chief Keef (my son insists we call it that) category for those buddy almost seedy bits.

18BC2B48-90CD-4705-A86A-1BA30916D067.jpeg
CADB6D70-5EB1-45CE-8D85-6BC36BC898DA.jpeg

Then I bag and tag. Each day I rotate once through the fridge in the morning and flip the bag, then just flip the bag at night. Because I have the attention span of a gnat and the memory of an elephant with end stage alzheimers I write AM PM on the bag so I know if I’ve flipped it. Not the end of the world if you miss a day. I’m all about reusing these bags are a quality paper, and I’ve been using some of them since my Shiskaberry and Peyote lollll.

4B9DDCC5-D33C-49A8-8C86-AC5FBD88E124.jpeg

The fridge is only used for drying at this point (partner hates it coz it’s his fridge lol) so it is only opened twice per day. I don’t shake the bags, I simply flip them. I don’t open the bags for 5 days as a rule. I will prolly check the kief just because the bud in it is so airy and will dry quicker.

164F420F-0F6E-4583-925C-1B11922F7521.jpeg

I check day 5 just to make sure it’s okay. By day 9 it is usually ready for the jar. So you will feel the bud and be like “omg I fucked it!” Coz it feels so dry. But you put it in a jar with a humidity thingy and it just gets moist again. So from there if my humidity goes over 70% it’s back in the fridge that night, out next morning and in the jar. I do this until I hold at least 69%. From there it’s gently shake into my trays for the day in my humidity controlled flower room, then in the jar overnight, check and repeat till I get to that 62% - 64%. I don’t like bolivas sachets or what ever they are called, but they really do keep your humidity in the desired zone.

So that’s it :)

Hey guys I thought I’d just quickly share my dry style for those of you who don’t know. I opt for a slow fridge dry. Main reason is because of the heat here and being able to control the humidity somewhat.

There is a great thread in here by Sweet Sue, who I don’t think posts here, well I haven’t seen her. It’s where I first met @GratefulBud :)

So like this is just my opinion I’m not saying it’s right or anything. It’s just the way I do it. And the smoke reports all have two similar descriptive words, and one is actually is an odd word to describe smoke inhaled, but not one person hasn’t used it to describe the taste, and it’s “clean”. It is described as such a clean smooth smoke/cleanest smoothest weed ever. Like smooth I get and it fucking is. But clean?!

So as a rule I wash because I have had insect infestation on insect infestation. But Cleo was untouched. And she was cleaner than an Amish mind on Christmas Day. So no real wash, just a light water dip. They dried overnight.

I then break my buds into large and small categories. I had to add a third Chief Keef (my son insists we call it that) category for those buddy almost seedy bits.

Then I bag and tag. Each day I rotate once through the fridge in the morning and flip the bag, then just flip the bag at night. Because I have the attention span of a gnat and the memory of an elephant with end stage alzheimers I write AM PM on the bag so I know if I’ve flipped it. Not the end of the world if you miss a day. I’m all about reusing these bags are a quality paper, and I’ve been using some of them since my Shiskaberry and Peyote lollll.

The fridge is only used for drying at this point (partner hates it coz it’s his fridge lol) so it is only opened twice per day. I don’t shake the bags, I simply flip them. I don’t open the bags for 5 days as a rule. I will prolly check the kief just because the bud in it is so airy and will dry quicker.

I check day 5 just to make sure it’s okay. By day 9 it is usually ready for the jar. So you will feel the bud and be like “omg I fucked it!” Coz it feels so dry. But you put it in a jar with a humidity thingy and it just gets moist again. So from there if my humidity goes over 70% it’s back in the fridge that night, out next morning and in the jar. I do this until I hold at least 69%. From there it’s gently shake into my trays for the day in my humidity controlled flower room, then in the jar overnight, check and repeat till I get to that 62% - 64%. I don’t like bolivas sachets or what ever they are called, but they really do keep your humidity in the desired zone.

Great work T, I love your thought process typed out all the time.
It's really interesting.
Hope your doing well today.
That fridge is awesome.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Great summary Tra!
Awesome man-fridge!

So it’s officially a wrap. She’s sitting at 60%-62% humidity in jars.

I definitely hermed her. The small buds are filled wth almost seed. Thankfully they look too green and underdeveloped to pop your weed from your cone. I can’t believe I fucked the timer up. I’m still so dirty at myself.

Final Yield: 172g or 6.1oz

I don’t want to oversell the quality. I defs ruined this plant. The large buds look good, as do the medium, but that small stuff isn’t great, and they took just under a third of the final weight. While trimming I chopped up maybe half of the small stuff, so it’s is keefy looking and ready to roll depending on what I do with it.

Cleopatra Bee aka Wedding Cake
Barney’s Seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Days above ground - 136
Days in flower - 68

E16F9B9D-6769-4C64-B3C1-875895D87162.jpeg
BBCC3866-48CD-41B2-83BD-968086D68F2E.jpeg
2D0BCE53-A044-4C04-8CEB-94A3D29C5427.jpeg

Thank you all so much for joining me on this adventure. I learned so much about training. Sorry I dropped the ball so close to the end and ruined all that work. It’s a mistake I won’t repeat.

In case you’re interested, I’m doing a Comparative Grow with Carcass, if you’d like to join us.

I promise I won’t herm this next one… lollling

@Teddy Edwards this journal is officially Completed ✔️

Omg I forgot to thank @Carcass!

Thanks so much for taking the time to teach me. You have forever changed the way I train. Again I’m super sorry I fucked up the end. My Zkittles Olivia will be my redemption song.

I love your guts. Xo

I definitely hermed her. The small buds are filled wth almost seed. Thankfully they look too green and underdeveloped to pop your weed from your cone. I can’t believe I fucked the timer up. I’m still so dirty at myself.

I don’t want to oversell the quality. I defs ruined this plant. The large buds look good, as do the medium, but that small stuff isn’t great, and they took just under a third of the final weight. While trimming I chopped up maybe half of the small stuff, so it’s is keefy looking and ready to roll depending on what I do with it.

Days above ground - 136
Days in flower - 68

Thank you all so much for joining me on this adventure. I learned so much about training. Sorry I dropped the ball so close to the end and ruined all that work. It’s a mistake I won’t repeat.

In case you’re interested, I’m doing a Comparative Grow with Carcass, if you’d like to join us.

Another awesome grow Tra!
Those buds look fantastic! How is the aroma?

Thanks so much for taking the time to teach me.
It was my pleasure, Trala!
And Cleo proved what a great student
you are!:high-five:
Again I’m super sorry I fucked up the end.
Hey, that was an easy mistake to make- and you waited till the end to make it- a month earlier in the grow, and you'd have more Wedding Cake seeds than anyone needs..:)

Days above ground - 136
Days in flower - 68

That's brilliant T.
Great work on your part. ;)
Don't forget to check the timer. :rofl:
Have a great day :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

It was my pleasure, Trala!
And Cleo proved what a great student
you are!:high-five:

Hey, that was an easy mistake to make- and you waited till the end to make it- a month earlier in the grow, and you'd have more Wedding Cake seeds than anyone needs..:)
Thanks C Fish

Hopefully Greg will help me redeem myself.

I am still shook I hermed a plant, and of all plants I herm the best one I’ve ever grown in my life!

Congrats on the harvest Trala. Fantastic grow and journal, sorry about the seeds.

Back
Top Bottom