Stoner in need of advice

balou133

Hello to everyone on this site, need some help,. I've been offered a job at a really good company with excellent pay and really need to get this job to take care of my family which is growing by one. first off I want to let everyone know I am a 40 year old man who stopped for some time last year but recently been a daily 2grams a day smoker for about 6 months now, with my current lack of exercise and being a bit over weight cleaning my system naturally will take to long, I live in Indianapolis, IN . I seen a blog regarding quik fix on this site and wanted to see if anyone has had previous experience with this synthetic urine or other proven options. Thank you its nice to have a forum for discussions with adults regarding this . Any information , advice comments would be appreciated.. Thank you

balou133 :welcome: to :420: where family and friends hang out and help each other. The link cannafan gave you has some good information. I have never failed a drug test and none of my family or my friends have failed either. But the cravat is we have only done urine tests. We just buy detox (pay attention to the exp date and use that). We usually purchase it at the local head shop here in Colorado. Buy the detox, follow the directions and you should be home free bro. We here at :420: are sending you good vibes and best wishes. I have a few links that might help you find something that is of interest to you.

For growing this is a good link How to Grow Marijuana

And photos are always nice for a journal Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Note from Cannafan: the most common problem on uploading photos is the user not completing all of the steps involved. Be absolutely sure to get that final "process" pics page completed.

Speaking of journals How to Make a Grow Journal

For medical issues we have this MEDICAL MARIJUANA

For edibles Cannabis Edibles

For legal and activist things 420 LEGAL ACTION

And a FAQ to help with general things Frequently Asked Questions

If you have any questions feel free to ask as we have a lot of wonderful people with a lot of knowledge that are willing to help.
:peace: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom