Stoobie's WhiteWidow GrowJournal

Hey stoobie, sorry for the delay man. NPK?
0.1- 0.0- 1.0

As for the results, I'm not going to be able to help you much there. This is my first grow and I have nothing to compare my plants to. I'm assuming my plants like it very much since they haven't shown any sign of over feeding. I'm actually starting to think I'm not feeding them enough.

Your plants seem to be doing great. I'm at day 20 in flowering so I'll be watching your plants closely so I know what to look for. Good luck buddy.

ok heres DAY 42 of flowering. i have a new setup in the grow room, i moved over the hps so i could fit the t5s in there. so now the girls are getting 400w of hps and 200w of t5 floro- red spectrum. i can already see a difference from using teh sea tea and its only been one day since watering. oh and to bring a lil co2 to the enviroment, i went out and bought a block of dry ice, which is already gone now and i dont know if it helped or not. i dont think it did much, but it seems like it creates moisture in the air because the soil is damp, and i think i see mold forming. i now have the fan on high to eliminate that mold. nonetheless, the plants are looking great, nice n green, i noticed a lot of new leaf growth coming from where the buds are forming...

DSCN0652.JPG

DSCN0653.JPG

DSCN0658.JPG

DSCN0657.JPG

DSCN0656.JPG

DSCN06551.JPG

DSCN0654.JPG

ok and heres the maxicrop, if you can see the NPK is 1-0-4, moose, it isnt .1-0-1 but the plants still love it so whatever

DSCN0651.JPG

idk but i think i seen them in the gallery. day 42 of flowering?? they looked beautiful.reps if applicable.lol

yea, im really hoping that the t5 system i put in there will make a difference in yield. the lights are off as i speak but i wanna check em out so bad lol

must be killing you.lol shit just toke on someh erb to past the time.:cheesygrinsmiley:

You should get a green light to see your girls at night.

good idea mota, hmm lol all i have is a green strobe light. that shit would be crazy lol

heres my new light setup i got the t5s and the hps goin

wow htey look liek theyre going to massive bud producers.

thank you guys, do you think the added t5 is worth putting in? i dont know what the problem is with posting pics. ok ill try one more time... btw, thx moose

DSCN0653.JPG

hell yea to more light:cheesygrinsmiley: dont hink you cna have too much of it .lol

yea billy, i used LST on these girls like 10 days into flowering. my two friends and i surgically tied down almost every branch. you can see a pretty good pic a few pages back in the journal. i think if i didnt train them like i did, i would be getting a lot less yield.

no, they were naturally that bushy, then in flowering i tied them so when they stretched every side branch would get direct light.

ok, so i think i have a problem. today i come home from work and turn my lights on and my hps will not turn on. the ballast is making a high pitched buzzing sound and the bulb will now warm up. it did this once in the past, it made the buzzing sound and then stopped and then the bulb warmed up. now its been buzzing for a good half an hour..... someone help please

Back
Top Bottom