Stoobie's WhiteWidow GrowJournal

ok, im 10 days into flowering and so far, nothing major. i see two white hairs at each node. how long does it usually take untill the buds start really going at it. im at 10 days and i dont see much bud production. am i being too anxious//

ok thanks for the reassurance guys

ok its prolly too late now, but i was wondering if i could still top a few of my plants, theyre 13 days into flowering.

ok, today is day 17 and i can see buds forming on 2 out of 5 plants. still no cam, i will try and find a camera soon. i havent taken pics in almost a month. im very sorry everyone, or should i say anyone that has been following this journal.

Ive been following but its understandable. At least you've got 2 females on your hands. Watch the other 3 carefully for signs of male flowers.

Ive been following but its understandable. At least you've got 2 females on your hands. Watch the other 3 carefully for signs of male flowers.

hhgreenhand, all the plants are girls, at least they better be. i bought a 5 pack of feminised ww seeds. dutch passion

there are sooo many budsites on these girls, i started tying down some branches so other places could get better light....

pics coming right now...

ok srry for the long delay on picture updates, but here is day 22 of flowering. they all seem to be flowering now. i started to do some lst, on some of the plants. the branches are getting alot more direct light now.

phpqVjgZhPM1.jpg

phpPvMLkjPM.jpg

phpOtWGLyPM.jpg

phpFekTd2PM.jpg

phpCHEBlfPM.jpg

php6uZHJ1PM.jpg

php6GpT5iPM.jpg

php1phhldPM.jpg

php3B2OHDPM.jpg

Wow. They look amazing. Those plants are as bushy as ever and I cant wait to see how they fill in with buds. +rep!

Stuning plants, Bushy and their going to fill in nicely. That little kitten looks just like the one that eats my plants.

Amazing bushes! +rep

thank you guys, im about out of my tiger bloom that i used from last harvest and want to get some sea tea. i know moose has a thread about it, but does anyone have a link to a U.S. distributor//

week 4- Day 32 Of Flowering Pic Update Coming Later Tonight

Back
Top Bottom