Stoobie's WhiteWidow GrowJournal

i was going to start flowering this sunday- day 80 of veg, yea i have a timer but i dont use it yet because it keep those bitches on a all day every day light schedule lol. burn it- yea the temps rarely get to 95 degrees, only when the door is closed with the hps on. but now the door will only be closed when the lights are off, so i dont think it will get that hot. i might just start flowering today.
BTW, the girls are fucking LOVING the hps. i watered them last night, and i woke up today and all of the leaves are at a 45 degree angle just soaking up that light, its a beautiful thang lol. no pics till i go out and buy a sd/mmc card reader.... anyone know how much they cost///

i was going to start flowering this sunday- day 80 of veg, yea i have a timer but i dont use it yet because it keep those bitches on a all day every day light schedule lol. burn it- yea the temps rarely get to 95 degrees, only when the door is closed with the hps on. but now the door will only be closed when the lights are off, so i dont think it will get that hot. i might just start flowering today.
BTW, the girls are fucking LOVING the hps. i watered them last night, and i woke up today and all of the leaves are at a 45 degree angle just soaking up that light, its a beautiful thang lol. no pics till i go out and buy a sd/mmc card reader.... anyone know how much they cost///

He was talking about keeping the door open so it wouldnt be 95 degrees. Have you started flowering yet?

Check, reading too fast.

alright, flowering will commence tonight, now the only flowering nutrient i have right now is tiger bloom. is that enough, or should i go out and buy some other nutes, i want these buds to explode

Ive heard nothing but great things about Moose's Famous Sea Tea. Kelp, Kelp, Kelp and loads of available nutes. Check it out or PM him.

sounds good ill prolly pick some up, how much does that shiit gonna cost me//

yea i started flowering on sunday berry, sorry i dont have any recent pics. i upload my pics from a printer and everytime i plug it in now, the mouse goes dead

yawp yawp, trimmed it the day before flowering, one of the girls dropped a lil but shes doin fine now. i trimmed a few of the bigger fan leaves off too so more light would get to the lower branches. also how long after you start flowering will you start seeing tiny buds start forming/

yea, i need to find a way to upload the pics

boss, my puppy chewed the cord that plugs in to the computer so, im gonna have to go out and get a card reader. i might today actually. its been a week in flowering and still no signs of budding.

Back
Top Bottom