Stoobie's WhiteWidow GrowJournal

well as you have seen in my pics, the plants are pretty stocky, short and bushy, not much height. the branching system is looking beautiful tho. i welcome the tripled size during flowering... pics coming tonight

mid to end of dec.

height is not an issue, but yea i see what ur saying... hmm. right now as of day 51, they are all avg. about 12 inches tall. told ya, short and busshy -btw- pics are waiting on approval

Also, how big are the pots that they are in now. If you can look at the holes in the bottom and see roots, you should transplant. Actually I just looked at my Cervantes book and he says 5 gallon will last for 3-8 months, and if you flowered end of december than that would be like a 5 and a half month grow time(if you flowered for 2 months). Are you planning to LST at all? How big will the flowering room be and how many plants again, honestly too lazy to go back and look. Whats the flowering light wattage again? Sorry for all the questions, im just tryin to get a feel for what you got goin, if ya know what I mean. :peace:

the grow room is 3x3 with like 9 foot ceiling. ummm, i dont think i see roots yet at the bottom. i may do LST on one or two of em just to see yeild difference. 5 plants. i have 750 watts of cfls and 300 watts of t5 high output floros- bloom bulbs. --- and thanks for the interest and input berrydizzle i greatly appreciate it

ok heres day 51

phpAE5cUbAM.jpg

phpftmNnzAM.jpg

phpoDhyrlAM.jpg

phppn7kS7AM.jpg

phpfayKijAM.jpg

phpF72e8FAM.jpg

phpbfGAUlAM.jpg

please tell me truth guys, is that a good thing or a bad thing in the long run. ill prolly veg for another 3-4 weeks.

someone explaijn the short bushinest. short planted bitches

Sometimes when a plant is short of nutrients, paticularly phosphorous, it can grow quite stunted and bushy. This is because the plant is desperately trying to complete it's grow cycle with little nutrition, and is unable to grow any bigger.
As long as the nutrient deficiency is corrected, you should still get a yield, albeit diminished. The potency of the end product is independent from the size of the plant, so it will not be affected. Potency is genetic.

thats the wierd thing moose, since you told me it was a phosphorus deficiency, i have been foliar feeding and watering it nutes high in n and p. so i really dont know what the prob is. you are a pro as i ahve seen in your other journals but, seeing as how i have been giving it an insane amount of phosphurus, any more would be overkill/ dangerous. i personally think its the red spectrum lights i have in there.

The trouble with P deficiencies is that they can take quite a while to correct, once ferts are adjusted. Looking at your plants, I would say you have done a fantastic recovery job with your foliar feeding. Had you not taken advice, I am quite sure your plant would have gone to Heaven lol. So, my friend, your efforts have been rewarded by your diligence, and you will most likely get a decent harvest, as against no harvest.
I think you have done very well, so please don't see my comments as critical. The fact that you will now have a harvest is your reward for diligence! In fact, +10 reps for your efforts.

thank you moose, does anyone know the cheapest/quickest/best website for lights. i looked in to a few, but from personal experiences, which is the best. im thinking of getting a 400w hps/mh...

how much was it.....

edit- i like this website, i looking at a conversion system... only gonna cost bout 200 including shipping and tax:cheesygrinsmiley:

DAY 60

phpSAztj8sepiaPM.jpg

phpuuJcntPM.jpg

phpxZaFbGPM.jpg

phpXaIXHmPM.jpg

phprS2CNNPM.jpg

phpojBYIIPM.jpg

phpMq0zzsPM.jpg

Had to show you guys the new bong, its a delta 9... you can get some huge ass rips off it. gets the job done...

phpXR7dXgPM.jpg

Nice plants you got there man, how many plants? Liking your Delta9 looks like its one of those one hitter quiter bongs.

yea the bong will do that lol, but i have 5 girls going right now.

Back
Top Bottom