Stoobie's WhiteWidow GrowJournal

moose, do you think the red spectrum t5 lights are responsible for the bushiness and shortness of the plants, its the only thing i can think of

No mate. What I think will depend on the next couple of weeks. At the moment the plant is still exhibiting a phosphorous deficient appearance, even though the new medium is rich enough. Plants that are stunted and purpled like this are very stressed, and take some time to come good. I know I push sea tea, but I would be pumping that in via foliar. It is the best tonic for a stressed plant such as yours.
With all the changes you have made, I am confident you will see good bushier growth and a somewhat decent yield. Your persistence and attention to detail, combined with your eagerness to learn, is commended.

so here they are, day 45, yea not so tall i know, but i think the bushiness makes up for it. i supercropped one of them and am about to trim them all just so all of the undergrowth gets alot more direct light. that a good idea, im gonna have them in veg for another month or two anyway. ive been giving them nice veg nutes... so what ya guys think.. any input/ advice appreciated :cheesygrinsmiley:

phpHkYBHQPM.jpg

phpLeGJM9PM.jpg

phpPWGr5VPM.jpg

phpP3UeJIPM.jpg

phpPbLA7FPM.jpg

phpvyBt9uPM.jpg

phpyywkCXPM.jpg

moose could yoo direct me to a site that sells your sea tea to the united states// in all of the grow journals, you stress it sooo much. i have a feeling there is something good about it lol-

- ok i edited, uhh i think i found a website that sells it. can anyone verify if this is the real deal or not, because i already have a pretty decent nute for flowering. but i trust moose all the way that sea tea is the shit. is this it or wha. and should a quart be enough for 5 plants throughout veg and flowering//

Sea Tea 2-3-2

thx moose.... ur the shiiiiit.:adore:

Using the juice is just one way of delivering nutrients to the plant in a readily accesslble form. THC is a hydrocarbon, as is the fructose in the juice. Fructose is the simplest of the sugars and is immediately available to the plant. The plant uses the O, H and C molecules, rearranging them to produce THC. The more freely these atoms are available to the plant, the better it will yield.
I have been using juice for many years now, and have noticed a greater bud density and resin production. The juice does not flavour the plant, it just provides quick nutrients.
In many ways the juice is like having a saline/sugar drip when you are in hospital. Good quick energy boost.

moose could yoo direct me to a site that sells your sea tea to the united states// in all of the grow journals, you stress it sooo much. i have a feeling there is something good about it lol-

- ok i edited, uhh i think i found a website that sells it. can anyone verify if this is the real deal or not, because i already have a pretty decent nute for flowering. but i trust moose all the way that sea tea is the shit. is this it or wha. and should a quart be enough for 5 plants throughout veg and flowering//

Sea Tea 2-3-2

Here's another option - Maxicrop. I've used it for 20 years in the garden, and it's produced beautiful plants and flowers. I've used the dry product that you mix w/water. I highly recommend it if you can't get the other stuff. :peace:
https://www.maxicrop.com/pages/product_1.html

im thinking of getting a hid light system, i want a switchable because ill only be using veg for a few weeks after i get it. then to hps. how are the agrosun bulbs, or hortilux. how do they differ from regular hps

how can a plant be put in to veg state for//

how long? from what ive hear pretty much as long as it can support the growth. Outdoor plants veg for months and many end up a few meters high.

they have been growing for about 2 months and i wanna veg em for another 2 months. i just dont want them to go dormant

Just make sure you have about twice the height of your vegged plant to flower with. Im pretty sure that is the general average for height increase during flowering. Ive battled it and its a bitch.

Heard that...I battled it my first grow too. I was in a bloom box with limited height and the plants at least trippled in size!! Growing into the glass like crazy. About how long you can veg a plant, im pretty sure you can do it as long as you have enough room for its growth and as long as you can support its roots.

Back
Top Bottom