Stoobie's WhiteWidow GrowJournal

what the fuck, why cant i post pics. it did this last time too

what the fuck, why cant i post pics. it did this last time too

It appears that your copying the address for the picture from the address bar above the pic. That's the wrong address. go to your gallery where the pics are. Click on the picture you want to bring it up. right click on the pic, click on properties and copy the url. go to the thread you want to post in. make your post and then click on the image icon. a address bar appears. Paste the url from the picture into this address bar and finish. Your picture should appear. I know it works because here's your picture.

a6.JPG

This is stoobies plant and she looks good if you ask me. You might want to keep the cat out of the grow room though. They are known to carry pests into grow rooms as well as eat the plants.

They are out destroy cannabis. They're C.A.T.s. The Cannabis Assassination Team. They love to destroy plants.

lol yea she loves it in there, so far she leaves em alone. she just likes to bask in the light from the hps. i cant blame her, nice and warm. the things is though, i have been copying the right link. i know to right click and goto to properties and copy that link. i did it for like all 11 of my pics i want to post but they wont show up when i do it. whatever.... im sorry guys. well i have to leave for two weeks in a few hours so this is my last post until im out of the slammer so by the time i get back the girls will be nice and plump. im prety deppressed about not being here to watch em fatten up. oh well ya gotta do what ya gotta do. peace guys and wish me and my girls luck//

k.JPG

l.JPG

m16.JPG

n1.JPG

o.JPG

f.JPG

g1.JPG

d2.JPG

this is my first indoor grow so i have no idea. so all im hoping for is an ounce per plant. somewhere around here i heard you get .5g/watt of light you have. in that case i would have 300g- about 10.7 ounces. i dont want to count my eggs before they hatch.

duuuude. looks likew they were fine with out that light lookin amazing

so im finally back. and i wont be able to check the girls out until tonight after 11 so espect pics sometime later tonight. from what my roommates said, the buds are close to the size of a flashlight. i dunno about that but i sure hope so. the girls should be in day 65 i think today so they are pretty close to being done. pics up later tonight :bongrip:

welcome back from the inside bro! cant wait to see the lovely ladies and their progress!

hey guys sorry for no updates, my damn roommate didnt pay the bills when i was gone so my internet is shut off til i pay the bill. im going to cut down one of the girls tonight, but i have a problem, more of a concern. the girls buds didnt get as big as i thought they would. today is week 10 of flowering exactly and only one of the plants got as fat as i thought they would. im not complaining or ungrateful, but it looks like they just didnt fully mature. now maybe they're not done yet. but i havent seen any new growth in 2-3 days so im thinking they are. besides the top bud and a few other colas, most of the buds are small popcorn buds. can someone explain?

i agree with boss. these strains look a little tricky when it coems to flowering(WhiteWidow), id give it a couple days after lookin at the trichome coloring.

Back
Top Bottom