Stoobie's WhiteWidow GrowJournal

Wow very lovely plants, cant wait till they fill up. +rep

About the HPS you should try to unplug it and leave it for bout 5 min then plug it back in. This happends to me whe the kitties are playing around my power strip.

ok ill try it, im freakin out man, that would not be good if my light broke 4 weeks before harvest. damn

Danm man that would suck, hope it works out for you.

is everythign fine with your lamp? i hope so.:\

no the lamp is still making the damn noise. this really sucks. ill just use the t5 floros for now but damn, this sucks. its something in the ballast, its a high pitched buzzing thats all i know

ok i talked to htg supply, they said it was a defective lamp and that it was the ballast trying to start up that made it buzz. so they sent a new bulb. hopefully i get it soon, i sent an email back asking for a tracking number on the bulb. whatever at least its free... in the meantime i have the sunsystem on it

wait if its a problem with the ballast why a enew bulb?lol jsut wondeing

:bongrip:oh thansk for clearing that up boss. im a little slow bear with me.

Any luck with your light Stoobie?

according to UPS my new agromax should come by monday 4 pm. knock on wood:smokin:

great news man! how they holding up??

great news man! how they holding up??

well this is my first indoor grow, so i dunno how well they are holding up but they dont look like theyre suffering at all. it just feels like somehting is missing, in there now. the buds are grown a lil bit, as of today it is day 50 of flowering. each top bud right now looks like it would weigh a gram if that dry right now. hopeuflly they fatten up in the next few weeks.

the new hps came in the mail today! plus i have pics that will be up in a few. unfortunatley ill be away for two weeks for a possession charge i got awhile back, but my apprentice roommate will take good care of the babies for the next 2 weeks. the next time you guys see updates the girls will be close to harvest time! anyways, the new bulb i got seems a whole lot brighter than the one that came with my system. im starting to think they gave me a refurbished system, the bulb at the very least. when i get the pics uploaded and approved ill post the girls at week 7...

oh, i also added a dehumidifier to the room. you might be able to see it in some of the pics. hopefully it dries the air out so the buds resin up more. can someone please approve pics...

Back
Top Bottom