Storing Temperatures

Good morning 420 Mag Grow Legends :)

I am looking for opinions.

I live in the land Down Under.
Where the women glow and men plunder.

It’s a hot place, and I’m in the middle of our summer. Our daily temps average 30 degrees or 86 degrees in yanky weather measuring. I’m worried about bud storage. My jars sit at 61%-64% humidity. Will the heat effect my bud quality?

Good morning 420 Mag Grow Legends :)

I am looking for opinions.

I live in the land Down Under.
Where the women glow and men plunder.

It’s a hot place, and I’m in the middle of our summer. Our daily temps average 30 degrees or 86 degrees in yanky weather measuring. I’m worried about bud storage. My jars sit at 61%-64% humidity. Will the heat effect my bud quality?
If you're worried about temps Tra, put in something watertight and light proof
Then you can just keep it in a shady corner of the pool - maybe Flamingo Ringo can look after it lol

Unless you keep them out in the sun they should be fine.
Somewhere dark and cooler than outside.

If you're worried about temps Tra, put in something watertight and light proof
Then you can just keep it in a shady corner of the pool - maybe Flamingo Ringo can look after it lol
I don’t think that would work. But good idea RoyBoy.

I would use dark glass and dig a cellar. It has been used world wide forever to keep items fresh. Digging deep: the rise of the cellar

I keep my stash 64f / 45h doesn't ever last long because I smoke it up
Sorry bloke.

Let me reword it.

Ideas that don’t involve me digging.

Lolllll

When I go fishing, I drop the beer in the water in a plastic bag, keeps it nice n cool
Seriously, just keep it out of the sun, should be fine
Only thing to watch for is condensation if it isn't fully dried, then cools down
Is that more useful?
Very useful :)

They are in my laundry cupboard so dark and the coolest point in my house.
Hey, Trala! My pops keeps his in a cooler inside during storage.
like an esky?

Bad enough for your bud to be slow roasting at 86⁰ but what about YOU?

For me that would be intolerable.
It’s preparing me for hell ;)

My goal is to walk in, tell the devil it’s too chilly and be running the place within a week.

Thin blood huh!? I could get Chilly at 80 with a breeze. I would be turning the heater on in the pool.
Me too! Lol

I had to google what what was 😂😂 but yes! He keeps his in a cooler like that. Same temp, same humidity inside. What he says anyways!
Good to know. I actually have one very similar to this.

I’ll pop a temp gauge in and see how it goes in comparison.

Thanks for the idea :)

I'm assuming you have a refrigerator. Have U considered putting ur buds in glass canning jars and then putting those jars in ur fridge? I do this and it does work for me.
Yes I do, and no I haven’t… till now lolling.

Thanks for the idea :)

Back
Top Bottom