Storm Damage

Lol Les :) That thing looks like 3 weeks premi ;) Just couldnt wait could ya :p.
I am not so sure I jumped the gun, but I still have her little clone in bloom and will let her go a little longer...pistles still white and buds just forming. I also have that Sativa LST out there and just defoliated her today...again the pistles are still white on her also. She was so bushy I needed to get more light to all the buds. About three weeks to go with both of them I think. Going to try to reveg the 5th gen clone after I get some buds and have 3 6th gen clones struggling to sprout roots. I think I am going to have to build a cloning device. :reading420magazine:

Jimmy - I have to deal with localized bud rot which can spread easily, and along with the dreaded corn-borers, which I have been all over the forums posting about. So it's a constant war against mother nature. Luckily I can still pull out some meds that get me where I need to go. Here are the curing buds of what to you looks like 3 weeks premi ( I WISH I COULD LET THEM GO LONGER!):
photo_9_30.JPG
photo_10_24.JPG

I am not so sure I jumped the gun, but I still have her little clone in bloom and will let her go a little longer...pistles still white and buds just forming. I also have that Sativa LST out there and just defoliated her today...again the pistles are still white on her also. She was so bushy I needed to get more light to all the buds. About three weeks to go with both of them I think. Going to try to reveg the 5th gen clone after I get some buds and have 3 6th gen clones struggling to sprout roots. I think I am going to have to build a cloning device. :reading420magazine:
I kinda based my actions on this post I found on trichomes:
When you cut small buds from your plant to test them, you want to concentrate on the stalked glandular trichomes. The coloration of the gland heads can vary with different strains and maturity, but most start with clear or slightly amber heads that gradually become cloudy or opaque when THC levels have peaked and are beginning to degrade. Regardless of the initial color of the trichomes, with careful observation you should be able to see a change in coloration as maturity levels off. Some cultivators wait for about half of the trichomes to go opaque before harvesting to ensure maximum THC levels in the finished product. However, you will also want to try samples at various stages to see what is best for you. While you may be increasing the total THC level in the cannabis by allowing half of the glands to go opaque, there will also be a larger percentage of CBN, which is why some people choose to harvest earlier while most of the trichomes are still clear.:reading420magazine:

I've always found that curing is almost like an art. To know exactly at which moisture consistency to inhibit ventilation, and then the effective burping rates associated with aftermath of that.

or you could just throw the lot in a big box with a bunch of those 62% humidity packs you can get from our sponsors and dry/cure the lot in a single sitting =D

or you could just throw the lot in a big box with a bunch of those 62% humidity packs you can get from our sponsors and dry/cure the lot in a single sitting =D

Not a bad idea mate!

Final pre cure talley....Right clone 2.7oz pre cure Left clone 2.9oz I didn't weigh trim, but left ALOT of small buds in both trimming sessions. Looks like brownies and bubble hash experiments soon to get started:riskybusiness:
LandR_clone_cluring.JPG

Here is the left plant Aftermath
Aftermath_of_Left_Clone.JPG

And here is the largest trimmed buds Pre cure
Left_clone_6_7.JPG

These had been in the closet 3 days and were feeling crispy, dryer than right clone before trimming. :tokin:

:hmmmm:I JUST REALIZED...this is now a completed journal....how do I get it moved to that category? :helpsmilie:
Someone just told me how....Also weighed the two again and they had lost no weight and still have that supple tobacco feel. As fast as it was with our ultra low humidity I am going to try some of the suggestions I found here! See you on my other journal ...
Hozona's Indoor and Outdoor Experiments
Peace to all my 420 brothers and sisters:peacetwo::tokin:

Send 420 girl an private message and ask her to move it for ya.

Back
Top Bottom