Waikiki Queen - My 1st Indoor Grow Ever!

IMG_114734.jpg

So I somehow got one of my tent openings around most of the warm air exhaust and so a majority of that warm air exits right out. As you can partially see, I ducked taped the shit out of it and it's pretty tight. I'm sure this is not 100% good for the dehumidifier but I'm going to return this one for the same model and just get the warranty with that one. Anyway, I just checked and the tent was a cool 78F with 37% RH (lights just came on, so...) when I came home today (room temp was 67F). Not bad!

I just watered/fed them. Another 5 or so weeks I'm figuring. I'm just starting to see some red hairs. I gotta get a magnifying glass next.

Yes that's great thing to have. 60x for the comfort. She looks amazing. Do not worry about the popcorn buds, even those will turn out great!

Tomula, I need to learned some skills from you! Your threads are awesome. Next grow and I'll LST them.

Thanks Jim! I bought a bunch of glass jars and have read up on curing.

I can not wait!!! I've been without herb (due to a lack of $) for 2 days now! I have always had something something to smoke for the past 2.5 years straight so this really really sux right now! But I fully understand patience is everything and will respect that as I didn't come all this way to just screw things up at the last minute.

Tomula, I need to learned some skills from you! Your threads are awesome. Next grow and I'll LST them.

Thanks Jim! I bought a bunch of glass jars and have read up on curing.

I can not wait!!! I've been without herb (due to a lack of $) for 2 days now! I have always had something something to smoke for the past 2.5 years straight so this really really sux right now! But I fully understand patience is everything and will respect that as I didn't come all this way to just screw things up at the last minute.

Thank you! I think a pause in smoking is gonna reduce your uptake, just start slowly.

Back
Top Bottom