Waikiki Queen - My 1st Indoor Grow Ever!

Well, they certainly do look fuller and better. There is a slight yellowing at the margins of some leaves. You may wish to try a mild solution of that BC Grow. This is the plant that appears affected.

IMG_085639.JPG

IMG_088834.JPG

I gave them the recommended dose of BC Bloom, but mixed it in a five gallon bucket and let it sit for a couple of days. I shook it well, PH @ 6.5 and applied. However, I did notice some brown staining at the bottom of the bucket that rinsed out with clean water but I just hope I didn't leave key nutrients behind. Add that to the lessons learned list! They seem to be filling out nicely though. :morenutes:

IMG_089236.JPG

As expected, humidity is up now to 60%. I have a dehumidifier ready for much later on in the flowering process. I have one medium fan on the left, two small clip fans on the right side (on each side) and a small fan hanging above and blowing directly down in the center of the tent (hanging from a bungee cord). So I feel I have more than enough air movement.

IMG_090840.JPG

They went between watering for 6 days and that's why they are looking a little down. I gave them a gallon each of just water PH at 6.4. Tent is definitely too small for 4 plants as they are squished up to the side and there are yellow leaves in those areas. I also should have lollipopped them, among other things. Gotta just leave things the way they are now and just hang on for the ride I guess?

IMG_083835.JPG

Hey, thanks man! I just fed them last night with this stuff ^^^

In terms of spacial issues, to complicate things more, my tent sucks inward creating a vortex and leaving even less space. Maybe from the filter exhaust sucking outward does this? Is there anyway to stop this? Yellowing leaves around the areas pressed up against the tent is not optimal I'm sure.

Tops are starting to get too top heavy, which I'm certainly not going to complain about. I'm going out later today to buy some stakes and tie them to ensure they stay straight upright.

Back
Top Bottom