Waikiki Queen - My 1st Indoor Grow Ever!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Final dry weight total (yes, I got a scale) is just over 5oz of prime bud. :high-five:

And over 6oz of light airy grade C buds, trim, and shake for edibles and tincture.

Hey, that's pretty neat result! Good job! :thumb: :love: :Namaste:

I finally broke down and got a real scale. I got only 1.5oz left. :lot-o-toke:
Here's a good bud.
IMG_174329.JPG

Hi everyone!

It's just as potent as any medical I've smoked. I dried it way too fast though. I should have gotten (and have for my next harvest) thos 62% humidity packs. The quick drying resulted in a rather dull smell and harsher smoke. Potent though. I also made tons of really potent butter off the trim on top of the 5oz of bud. That being said, I could not be happier. My next harvest will be way better in terms of my curing methods.
Awesome job! Congrats!!!!

Smoke report?

:ganjamon:

Here is my latest effort.
Amherst Sour D & Hash Bomb LED Soil Grow
So far waaaaay smoother than the the Waikiki Queen. The FIMing and LST is working really well and I see zero deficiencies this time around as l learned some light feeding during veg is necessary.

You should put the links to your journals into signature. I mean it's easier to follow ppl you enjoy watching. Lovely bud! Good to hear it's working for you despite the curing. I've heard ppl re-hydrating their weeds with neutral tasting vegetable, like a salad leaves. Someone says it helps somebody says it doesn't work... Well, nevertheless thank you for sharing your first indoor journey! :love: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom