Waikiki Queen - My 1st Indoor Grow Ever!

Awesome journal and gorgeous plants. I'm on my second grow and know how amazing the feeling is of harvesting your own top shelf bud is. U are on your way and should be able to take a sample from the looks of things. Just hang it for 3 or 4 days until it dries out more. It won't hurt the rest of them. I'm currently waiting on a branch to dry at this moment!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

IMG_125331.JPG

Just fed them. I wish I could say that was 1 plant but its 4. Big fat dense heavy colas though.

Exactly what I was thinking. Oh man.....You're going to love these.

Hey Tomula - My 30x/60x jewelers mag with light came a few days ago and I checked some buds. The trichomes are still very clear. My plants will officially be in flower for 8 weeks this coming Monday. Unfortunately, this strain takes a long time to mature but the pay-off is supposedly worth it. Flower time is supposed to be anywhere from 10 - 12 weeks!!!!!! Don't get me wrong, I'm sure my patience will be well rewarded and I'm seeing it right in front of my very own eyes. However, I would not recommend this strain to anyone for a 1st grow, that's for sure. But I'm persistent and patient to a fault which works well here! Also helps (me being patient) that I broke down and got a 1/2 of Phantom Cookies and some oil! :tokin:HANGING IN THERE! :)

They just keep getting fatter. Super dense, some buds are wicked hard! Nonetheless, lots of wasted energy gone to that under-growth... I'll be sure that doesn't happen next grow. Lesson #73.

You've come a long way in a short period of time. I've done a lot of trimming in the past and I'm sure it helps. I'm constantly re-thinking these things as I get more experience. You will too.

:goodjob::bravo:

Yeah, it was out of laziness. It exhausts really well though and those LEDS don't produce any heat really. I just do not like the fact it takes up floor space. But, also, my overhang pole seems a little taxed as it is as it bends down. That carbon filter and exhaust fan is pretty heavy. I did consider hanging it today as my friend is coming by and she could help. We'll see...
I just skipped the filter entirely, since the leds doesnt burn the plants in the same way the odour is really minimal. Two 300w leds is monster for that space, gonna be cool to see how you get along! I'm using a 120w for a 80x80x160 tent and after first batch it felt like I could probably double that wattage. Running a 250w cfl as addition now, one 6500k for veg and one 2700k for flower.

Check me out on instagram as 420shadesofviolet

:)

Peace from Barcelona!

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They are so top heavy, I snapped a big cola off and bent another pretty badly! I got them staked but its tough when moving them to water. Ugh! About 2 weeks more!:confused:

That's nice problem to have. You will make it the 2 weeks! Keep it up! :love: :Namaste:

They are so top heavy, I snapped a big cola off and bent another pretty badly! I got them staked but its tough when moving them to water. Ugh! About 2 weeks more!:confused:
With a pump you wont have to move them :) there are chep ones on the market for spraying insecticides.

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Top notch! Is that tip of one bud on the last photo white? That's from too much light. Beautiful colas on your girls. :love: :Namaste:

Thanks guys! Tomulo, I did not realize that meant too much light - thanks! I just checked the trichomes and they're still clear. I'm hoping for a New Years harvest but we'll see. I'll take pix of the trimming process, the hang dry, cure, and a final dry weight to for yield. Can't wait!

You are welcome! The white tips are bleached from light, it is not usable bud and I advise on cutting it off to encourage swell elsewhere. Other than that, looking stellar! It is best to have a PAR meter but that's 350$ gadget. But now you know what is too close. Lesson learned, it is still tiny part of plant. Keep it up! :love: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom