Strange Leaf Discoloration

brietheimer

Hey yall, I've been growing these same strains for about about 6 months now. Growing in 4 inch rockwool cubes using the flood and drain method. 4x8 tables. Two 1k watt HPS lmaps. I flood once per day which leaves the cubes dry by the next watering but not so dry that the plants are completely wilted.

Every single time I move the girls to the flower room, strange things begin to happen to some of the plants leaves. At first I thought it was nutrient burn, then I thought I was over-watering. So after many problems I decided to do this flowering run differently.

This time I moved the girls to the flower room and filled the reservoir with only water, keeping the watering schedule the same as it was in flower. (once per 24hours)

These photos attached mark the end of day 4 in 12/12. Every plant looks perfectly normal with the exception of 2 plants. Something is wrong when moving to flower and I have no clue what it could be. '

All the plants in the table are the same same strain from the same mother. All the plants have equal root growth and are all similar in height and overall size. All rock wool cubes are dry and all the plants are perky. None are wilted or over dry. They have been receiving zero nutrients for 4 days...

Does anyone know what is happening to these 2 plants? Why its happening? Or What can be done in the future to prevent it?

Can anyone help me solve this mystery???

2016-10-02_06_36_22.jpg
2016-10-02_06_35_55.jpg
2016-10-02_06_35_32.jpg

Back
Top Bottom