STS solution decision?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200410-115128_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200410-115128_Samsung Internet.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 28
I did read another link you had under your name. But they directed me to a photography site. Just not sure how pure the substance is.
Photographers Formulary
also problem american based and they need you to fill out some sheet to get the chemical.

Wow turned my head for a minute and this thread blew up LMAO.

I did notice someone ask if I knew anything about STS. No I don't. I didn't even buy the ingredients to make my own. I bought it. I will find out this summer if it works.

One of the main reasons I did it this way was because of the confusion with getting the exact thing I needed. I tried following the links for everything bit some of the stuff was unavailable. I was not comfortable making the right substitutions. If you look hard enough you can find STS available already mixed.

Wow turned my head for a minute and this thread blew up LMAO.

I did notice someone ask if I knew anything about STS. No I don't. I didn't even buy the ingredients to make my own. I bought it. I will find out this summer if it works.

One of the main reasons I did it this way was because of the confusion with getting the exact thing I needed. I tried following the links for everything bit some of the stuff was unavailable. I was not comfortable making the right substitutions. If you look hard enough you can find STS available already mixed.
Lol yeah I understand, the mixing part is easy. Its choosing the right chemical for the job. Not looking to buy a premix. If you mix it your self you will end up with lots more your self. Bang for the buck I guess you say in canada lol. I need help choosing the correct sodium thiosulfate anhydrate on the post I made.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200410-114214_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200410-114214_Samsung Internet.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20200410-115128_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200410-115128_Samsung Internet.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 34
Anhydrous OR Pentahydrate doesnt really matter. For pentahydrate you need a little more in the mix.

As for the website, Idk what that is showing and it seems like everyone else who has offered help doesnt understand either. Try contacting them or order from Amazon like the rest of us. Seriously, no issue with Amazon chemicals. look for good reviews and you'll be fine. If you dont want to go through amazon then your best bet is probably that websites customer service

What % Silver Nitrate to use? I see 1%, 3%, 99.5%, for sale on Amazon.
The 99% is expensive!
I do not see your Materials List, linked to any vendor on this forum.
Thanks

Got 10 grams of Silver Nitrate for $10 plus about 5 for shipping on ebay. So, it is not expensive compared to all the solution you can make. Going to use it on a prized Auto Extra Extra large Cheese and Moby Dick from Dina Fem (great breeder !)
Thanks Rich Farmer, only RF's here are the ones that have Shale Natural Gas and Oil on there land in PA

Back
Top Bottom